Job description / Role
At EY, you will have the chance to build a career as unique as you are, with the global scale, support, inclusive culture, and technology to become the best version of you. And we are counting on your unique voice and perspective to help EY become even better too. Join us and build an exceptional experience for yourself, and a better working world for all.
Given an increased demand and ambitious growth plans for Wealth & Asset Management Consulting in the Middle East we are seeking a driven and ambitious professional to join this exciting and fast growing area of our business. You will play a key role in driving growth by developing new and enhancing existing client relationships, working with highly skilled project teams, and delivering a first-class customer experience through high profile engagements. In return for helping us to build a better working world, you can expect excellent career opportunities within a dynamic and collaborative environment.
Your key responsibilities
- The Wealth and Asset Management (WAM) team works collaboratively with our clients to address critical issues brought on by current global changes i.e. regulatory changes, globalization, advances in technology, competition and changing demands of their customers.
- The team manages engagements across all aspects of design, analysis and delivery of WAM solutions. You will be responsible for developing quality deliverables, executing recommendations, working and communicating effectively with the engagement team and client's team to ensure exceptional performance.
- As a Consultant you will deal with complex issues concerning (growth) strategy, innovation, customer experience and strategic / digital transformation. We focus especially on the front line of the organization, where the customer is central.
- You will advise Wealth & Asset Management clients on their strategic decision-making by developing scenarios, formulating strategic options and creating insight into the potential of these options.
- You will also provide support assist clients on entering / developing new markets, implementing a digital customer strategy, improving the customer focus or developing initiatives to further improve the customer experience.
To qualify for the role you must have
- Excellent problem-solving skills: ability to resolve both routine and non-routine challenges.
- Good understanding of economic or market issues and the ability to interpret their impact on clients
- Strong interpersonal and teaming skills
- Leverage technology to continually learn, improve service delivery and maintain our leading-edge best practices
- Strong presentation skills and proficiency in the use of PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Be able to build relationships at mid to senior levels and to engender credibility in a short period of time
- Organized with a practical and intellectual approach to problem-solving
- Be competent in understanding issues and have the confidence to deal with them without excessive intervention from leadership
- Have the ability to anticipate issues/business needs in advance
Business Consulting Grade Qualifications
The diversity of the role, complexity of the professional environment and strategic nature of the assignments involved, require that the person to qualify for the role must have:
- At least 4-6 years of relevant experience in wealth and asset management industry or other big four / strategy consulting firms with clients including asset managers, wealth managers, private banks, fund managers, administrators, financial advisors, investment managers, pension funds, banks, insurance companies, mutual fund house and hedge fund house etc.
- Good knowledge of investment products and Wealth & Asset Management offerings and the different asset classes
- Deep knowledge of and affinity with, among other things, strategy (development), business performance improvement, digital technology, customer processes and operating models
- Proven track record of effectively managing projects and/or client engagements
Ideally, you'll also have
- Knowledge in statutory and regulatory aspects of WAM industry
- Excellent problem solving, project management, facilitation and interpersonal skills.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- Masters degree in a relevant discipline
What we look for
We're looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services, we hire and develop the most passionate people in their field to help build a better working world. This starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region