Job description / Role
A leading client in the corporate services industry is hiring another consultant to join their sales team, advising clients (local and international) on a variety of corporate services.
The position will appeal to confident well-motivated individuals who are looking for an exciting and rewarding career with a multi-national organization.
• You would be required to develop the Corporate Services business.
• All leads are provided and your role is to close them by offering best value advice with a view to closing the deal and signing up the client for a long term business relationship.
The Corporate Services Consultant will be a client facing individual and will be expected to lead from the front by being involved in business development and introductions of the business to clients.
• New or recently qualified lawyers or accountants will be especially welcome to apply for this position.
• Experience in cross-border commercial transactions, tax and estate planning would be an advantage but is not essential as full training will be given.
• Of more importance will be excellent communication skills, enthusiasm and the ability to learn fast in a dynamic company.
• An assertive drive and motivation for business building and client relationship building
Candidates must have a bachelor's degree, a proven track record in revenue generation, a positive attitude and a hunger to succeed.
About the Company
Inspire Selection is headquartered in Dubai and recruits across the Middle East region. We employ highly knowledgeable, professional consultants who are experts in connecting the right people with the right opportunities. Our reputation has been built upon our honesty, integrity and our ability to source candidates of the highest calibre right across our specialist sectors. As a result, we are recruitment partners to a wide spectrum of organisations - from leading blue chip companies to smaller, local businesses. Sectors we cover include HR, Administration, Finance & Accounting, Insurance, Legal, Sales & Marketing, IT, Oil/Gas/Energy, Engineering, Procurement, Manufacturing, Logistics & Supply Chain.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Business Development Manager
Search Heads Middle East