Job description / Role
About the Role:
Think bigger scale. Think higher profile. Think ground-breaking. Join WSP, and you'll be at the heart of a team of international experts all dedicated to growing and sharing their expertise and working on projects that transform society for all of us.
WSP are looking for a Senior Consultant - Digital Advisory to lead the preparation, presentation and delivery of digital advisory projects and for the support of business development activities across the region and KSA.
A typical week would include:
* Demonstrate in-depth business, functional and technical knowledge of digital (data and analytics, platforms and technologies, related business, and delivery models...). Show an understanding of the on-going trends such as Smart Cities, Digital Twin... shaping the urban environment, mobility, security, energy, logistics....
* Manage workstreams (activities, timelines, deliverables.) for clients' engagements; conducts research, benchmarking, analysis, develop strategies, roadmaps and recommendations to clients, drafts reports and conduct presentations to the clients
* Understand WSP Advisory services offering and the other lines of business, supports business development activities; assists in the preparation of presentations and proposals
* Interface, communicate and work with stakeholders from various disciplines within WSP and within the client organization (strategists, economists, technologist, architects, urban planners...)
We'd love to hear from you if you have:
* BEng/BSc degree or equivalent in an IT/Engineering discipline
* Previous experience in Consulting (technology, Digital, Smart Cities) is plus
* Strong technical, communication and presentation skills with clients, consultants, contractors and internal/external multidisciplinary project teams, and be prepared to adjust and cope in different environments with enthusiasm
* Able to articulately present and sell (strategies, digital transformation roadmaps, technologies recommendations...) to senior business leaders
* Experienced user of Microsoft Office essential.
What if we can?
What if we can have work-life balance? What if we can be rewarded in ways that support our individual needs? What if we can be accepted for who we are? Here at WSP - we can!
WSP recognizes that work is only one part of our lives and making time for the other things in our life is important - be that our families, our friends or ourselves. So, if working from home, working part-time or having flexible start and finish time will help with this let us know as part of your application.
As well as rewarding you with competitive pay, WSP offers standard benefits including first class medical cover, generous annual leave, and paid professional subscriptions.
Be you, be happy - we strive to have a friendly and inclusive culture which respects and maximizes the contribution individuals can bring to WSP. We recognise the benefits that people with varying backgrounds and experiences can bring.? Here at WSP we positively encourage applications from suitably qualified and eligible candidates regardless of sex, race, disability, age, religion or belief, marital status, pregnancy or maternity/paternity. We will interview all disabled applicants who meet the essential criteria.
About the Company
WSP is one of the world's leading engineering professional services consulting firms. We are dedicated to our local communities and propelled by international brainpower. We are technical experts and strategic advisors including engineers, technicians, scientists, architects, planners, surveyors and environmental specialists, as well as other design, program and construction management professionals. We design lasting solutions in the Property & Buildings, Transportation & Infrastructure, Environment, Industry, Resources (including Mining and Oil & Gas) and Power & Energy sectors as well as project delivery and strategic consulting services. With 36,000 talented people in more than 500 offices across 40 countries, we engineer projects that will help societies grow for lifetimes to come.