Job description / Role
About EY's Consulting Services
In Consulting, we are building a better working world by transforming businesses through the power of people, technology and innovation. It's our ambition to become the world's leading transformation consultants. The diversity and skills of our 70,000+ people will help our clients realize transformation by putting humans at the center, delivering technology at speed and leveraging innovation at scale. These core drivers of 'Transformation Realized' will create long-term value for people, clients and society.
Our Financial Crime team consists of professionals who advise and drive change for the firm's banking, capital markets, insurance and asset management clients on Financial Crime topics, including:
- AML transaction monitoring
- Customer screening/payment filtering for Sanctions, PEPs and adverse media
- KYC and customer on-boarding
- Fraud detection
- Market abuse
- Anti-bribery and corruption
- Financial crime policy and governance
- Financial crime risk models
We are looking for Financial Crime specialists at various levels to join our growing team. You'll be in a client-facing role focused on delivery of regulatory remediation, process and technology improvement, as well as delivering insights to our clients in anti-money laundering (AML), sanctions and fraud.
Skills and attributes for success
- Desire to build / develop a career in advising our clients with improvements and industry insights in the Financial Crime area;
- Understand emerging issues, industry trends, regulations and new technologies relevant to financial crimes regulatory compliance;
- High level of drive, commitment to achieving solutions and ability to work under pressure;
- Intellectual strength / flexibility to rapidly understand complex problems and rationalize these into workable solutions which can then be delivered;
- Appreciation of EY's solutions / go to market abilities and how these service client needs;
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation, client service and technical writing skills, coupled with a strong interest in further developing and integrating operations with technology skills;
- Strong team player.
To qualify for this role, you must have
- A Bachelor's degree and a minimum of two years of related work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor to a financial services company;
- Experience in any of the following solution areas: AML Transaction Monitoring, KYC & Customer Information Management, Sanctions, Fraud, Models & Model Validation, FIU & Investigation Support, Anti-Bribery & Corruption, Trader Surveillance;
- Ability and comfort level in researching client inquiries and emerging issues relating to financial crimes, including regulations, industry practices and new technologies;
- Willingness and ability to travel both nationally and internationally to meet client needs.
Ideally, you'll also have
- Experience of developing sales collateral such as proposal responses;
- A degree and in a technical subject may be an advantage;
- Further qualifications in the Compliance area are a plus (e.g. CAMS, ICA diploma).
What we look for
We're looking for passionate leaders with strong vision and a desire to stay on top of trends in the risk industry. If you have a genuine passion for helping businesses achieve their full potential, this role is for you.
What working at EY offers
We offer a competitive compensation package where you will be rewarded based on your performance and recognized for the value you bring to the business. We also offer:
- Support, coaching and feedback from some of the most engaging colleagues around
- Opportunities to develop new skills and progress your career
- The freedom and flexibility to handle your role in a way that's right for you
As a global leader in assurance, tax, strategy, transaction and consulting services, we're using the finance products, expertise and systems we've developed to build a better working world. That starts with a culture that believes in giving you the training, opportunities and creative freedom to make things better. Whenever you join, however long you stay, the exceptional EY experience lasts a lifetime. And with a commitment to hiring and developing the most passionate people, we'll make our ambition to be the best employer by 2020 a reality.
Join us in building a better working world. Apply now.
About the Company
EY is a global leader in assurance, tax, transaction and advisory services. The insights and quality services we deliver help build trust and confidence in the capital markets and in economies the world over. We develop outstanding leaders who team to deliver on our promises to all of our stakeholders. In so doing, we play a critical role in building a better working world for our people, for our clients and for our communities.
EY refers to the global organization, and may refer to one or more, of the member firms of Ernst & Young Global Limited, each of which is a separate legal entity. Ernst & Young Global Limited, a UK company limited by guarantee, does not provide services to clients. Information about how EY collects and uses personal data and a description of the rights individuals have under data protection legislation are available on our site.
The MENA practice of EY has been operating in the region since 1923. For over 95 years, we have grown to over 7,500 people united across 21 offices and 16 countries, sharing the same values and an unwavering commitment to quality. As an organization, we continue to develop outstanding leaders who deliver exceptional services to our clients and who contribute to our communities. We are proud of our accomplishments over the years, reaffirming our position as the largest and most established professional services organization in the region