Job description / Role
Culture and Engagement: Bottom line, Kincentric inspires change. Our holistic approach to human behavior, technology and insight adds richness to the employee experience that encourages people to engage fully, at levels that can be measured and applied as predictors of business outcomes.
HR and Talent Advisory: Kincentric’s experts help organizations optimize the HR function to ensure it is wholly focused on driving business and talent strategies. Our goal is to help you achieve the capacity and capability needed to address talent strategies, while improving overall efficiency, effectiveness and the employee experience.
Leadership Assessment and Development: Our leadership development workshops are rated three times more effective than others in the industry. And our web-based leadership assessment suite provides a robust, cost-effective and modular approach to assessing leadership capability and potential along with detailed developmental results and actionable insights.
Kincentric drives organizations through leadership development, efficient talent management and mitigation of human capital risk. As a Senior Consultant for Kincentric in the Leadership advisory space, you will be bringing enterprise functional insights and best practices in helping teams drive outcomes to foster change and accelerate business success.
You will regularly interface with key stakeholders across various industries to guide organizational initiatives and assist them in transforming themselves in building the internal capability to respond to continual market changes.
We will support you along the way with robust onboarding, as well as personal and career development.
- Manage a team of consultants to conduct client research including on-site interviews, market research and surveys.
- Develop actionable recommendations and business cases for our clients on competencies, career management and succession planning framework design, typically through compelling PowerPoint presentations to facilitate communication.
- Provide counsel and advise managers to effectively address performance gaps and to take the appropriate steps to drive to successful outcomes, whenever possible.
- Conduct client training in both workshop format and via team-level interactions.
- Lead client meetings to present consulting deliverables.
- Connect with global subject matter experts and build our regional point of view.
- Play an active role in business development by participating in pre-sales opportunities for new customers and relationship building/opportunity identification with existing clients to communicate the value and capabilities of the business; present our offerings to clients in a passionate and interactive manner.
- Maintain and develop new relationships with prospect and client executives through delivery and engagement lifecycle; provide thought leadership to drive business improvements.
- Partner with staff ranging from junior analysts and consultants to principals to develop and deliver business solutions based on analytical recommendations.
- Develop the wider team and equip them with the knowledge and skills required for flawless delivery.
- 2+ years MBA or another advanced degree in Human Resources, Business, or Industrial Psychology preferred or 8+ years related industry work experience with record of achievement.
- Career history that demonstrates progressive responsibilities and accountability.
- Exposure to a breadth of different industries, service lines and technologies.
- Experience working on change initiatives in support of projects that drive process, people, and/ or technology transformation.
- A passion for high quality work, a love of consulting, and a genuine desire to progress rapidly in the profession.
- A fundamental and demonstrable understanding of project management, business analysis, change management, and/or process improvement methodologies used in business settings.
- Experience leveraging business analysis skills to drive process improvements while skillfully maneuvering between and managing expectations of myriad stakeholders.
- Experience working in ambiguous environments and the ability to identify and mitigate risks and issues as well as bring structure to the structure-less.
- Demonstrated strong presentation, facilitation, and communication (written and verbal) skills.
- Highly skilled problem-solving abilities (quantitative and conceptual).
- Strong interpersonal and team working skills.
- High degree of motivation, flexibility and creativity.
- Superb oral and written presentation skills.
- Intermediate to advanced Excel and PowerPoint skills.
- Ability to travel (sometimes on short notice).
About the Company
We are Kincentric, a Spencer Stuart company and we approach human capital differently. Formerly a part of Aon, our decades of expertise in culture and engagement, leadership assessment and development, and HR and talent advisory services enable us to help organizations change from the inside. And our global network of colleagues, our proven insights and our intuitive technologies give us new ways to help organizations unlock the power of people and teams - fostering change and accelerating success.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
HR Business Partner
|Abu Dhabi||6 Oct|
Senior Manager - Performance & Productivity
Regional Talent Acquisition Manager
Deputy General Manager - HR Business Partner
Nissan Motors Corporation Middle East
|Abu Dhabi||24 Oct|