Senior Consultant - Public Sector - Think Tank
Job description / Role
As a Senior Consultant within the organisation's internal hub, you will use your analytical and problem solving skills to lead on projects from ideation through to implementation.
This is a government organisation exploring a broad range of new cultural, educational and socio-economic strategic initiatives for Abu Dhabi to create a lasting impact.
* Conduct research and analysis, leveraging the insights gained to make recommendations for solving complex policy issues across a range of subject areas
* Design and structure innovative solutions that include feasibility studies, ensuring alignment with the strategic direction of the country
* Delivering projects to the required standard and in-line with the project scope
* Developing communication approach plans for projects to provide regular reports, strategies, research findings and implementation plans for project deliverables to stakeholders
* Developing robust and positive relationships with key internal and external stakeholders
* Stay up to date on emerging trends within key policy areas and link with leading local, regional and international experts to expand the team's knowledge base
* Tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work at an organisation with the resources to deliver high-level new initiatives
* Structured progression and growth opportunities
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is beneficial but not essential, are open on educational background for exceptional candidates
* Must have experience in strategy with a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry
* Of particular interest would be any potential candidate from a think tank background
* Strong qualitative and quantitative research skills, with an aptitude for analytical work
* projects & policy areas and deliver impact at pace
* Strong command of written and spoken Arabic and/or English
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills, specifically storytelling ability
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Manager - Government Revenues Diversification Strategy
Economist - Government Entity
Strategic Finance Analyst
Manager - Strategic Performance and Initiatives
Private Equity & Investments Strategy Manager
NSI & Bluefin Talent