Senior Consultant Recruiter - Healthcare and Life Sciences
Job description / Role
The Senior Consultant Recruiter will support the growth of the Healthcare & Life Sciences desk across the Middle East region.
PageGroup is a leading international recruitment agency specialising in the recruitment of permanent contract and temporary jobs for the world's top companies. Established in London in 1976, we've been bringing the world's best employers and brightest professionals together for over 40 years. More than 5,000 employees in 36 countries can be proud of their part in our global success, including giving something back to their local communities.
Established in 2006, Michael Page Middle East has over 60 consultants across 2 offices in Dubai and Abu Dhabi. Our leadership team has over 100 years of Michael Page experience and has guided the business to its market leadership position.
Disciplines include; Healthcare & Life Sciences, Finance & Accounting, Financial Services, Human Resources, Technology, Sales & Marketing, Legal, Secretarial, Property & Construction, Procurement & Supply Chain, Engineering & Manufacturing, Oil & Gas and Executive Search.
The main responsibilities include client market mapping, negotiating new contract agreements, leading high-level meetings, understanding client's needs in terms of talent acquisition, sourcing and screening talents, negotiating salary packages and presenting suitable candidates.
* An outstanding long-term opportunity with a stable career path.
* Ongoing training and development.
* Fun and rewarding culture.
* International career opportunities in the future.
* Attractive salary and bonus.
The successful candidate should have the following:
* Minimum of 3-5 years experience within the Healthcare & Life Sciences sector as the Senior Recruitment Consultant.
* Track record of building and managing relevant and successful client/candidate relationships.
* Genuine leadership skills with the ability and desire to take on a bigger role in the future.
* Strong networking and client development abilities.
* Excellent time management and organisational skills.
* Teamwork-based attitude.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Senior Recruitment Consultant
Middle East Executive
Recruitment Consultant - IT Contracting