Job description / Role
As a Senior Consultant you will be required to oversee several interesting and exciting Strategy and Advisory engagements across the Middle East.
International consulting firm with a variety of very well-established and successful practices, undergoing exciting growth plans across the Middle East.
* Work closely with senior management to plan and develop project engagement strategies based on operational constraints.
* Develop a strong understanding of key sector trends to analyse performance drivers and business trends.
* Conduct quantitative and qualitative analysis of industry data to justify strategy considerations in line with the client's objective.
* Incorporate insights and recommendations from stakeholders to propose viable solutions that aim to leverage client's position in the market.
* Utilize your knowledge of complex strategy concepts to serve as the organisation's subject matter expert.
* Attractive, tax-free salary
* Opportunity to work for a leading, global organisation in the Middle East.
* Extensive business travel and generous travel benefits
* Structured and measurable progression and growth opportunities
* Opportunity to work with inspiring, engaging, and driven leadership.
* An undergraduate degree from a top-tier university, preferably in the fields of economics, business administration, public policy, finance, or engineering.
* An MBA or relevant master's degree is strongly beneficial but not essential.
* At least 3 - 5 years' experience in strategy consulting within a top firm or a mix of strategy consulting and relevant industry experience.
* Strong familiarity with strategic models, metrices and best practices
* Strong command of written and spoken English; Arabic language skills are strongly preferred.
* Excellent verbal and written presentation skills
* Ability to interact and engage with the C-level management and executive leadership team.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world's leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.