Job description / Role
During your tenure as a Senior Consultant in Systems Integration, you will demonstrate and develop your capabilities in the following areas:
- Produce a high quality work product and collaborate with others to deliver a superior client experience
- Understand how business functions operate and how sector trends impact a client's business
- Identifies opportunities to improve the efficiency and effectiveness of key processes within a business function
- Select appropriate methods for collecting and analyzing data, and develop informed recommendations that shape or support the client's business strategy
- Ability to incorporate financial information when evaluating strategic options
- Maintains composure through conflict and sensitive situations, escalating issues to engagement/account leadership when appropriate
- Organize insights and define a logical flow to tell a story when presenting recommendations
- Applies awareness of global trends to address client needs and enhance recommendations
- Apply a global and diverse perspective to problem solving
- Address client business challenges in the intersection of process and technology
- Brings detailed technical knowledge for architecture design and development activities, and is able to execute against recommended solutions
- Understands the full Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC), and is able to plan and execute activities from use case to a full-developed system
- Conducts testing and defect/risk management and analysis to validate end-to-end software quality
- Converts informational, functional, and network requirements into unified design specifications to support the development of conceptual and application architectures
- Uses business process-driven key performance indicators to identify opportunities for process improvements and changes in user behavior needed for solution sustainability
- Identifies and embraces our purpose and values and puts these into practice in their professional life
- Develops self by actively seeking opportunities for growth, shares knowledge and experiences with others, and acts as a strong brand ambassador
- Seeks opportunities to challenge self; teams with others across businesses and borders to deliver and takes accountability for own and team results
- Builds relationships and communicates effectively in order to positively influence peers and other stakeholders
- Understands objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns own work to objectives and sets personal priorities
- Post-graduate, 3-5 years of experience in a relevant professional discipline/ industry. Experience in big four companies is a plus
- An undergraduate degree in Economics, Business Administration, Finance or Industrial Engineering, MBA or a relevant Master degree is a plus
- Good command of written and spoken English and Arabic Languages
- Excellent communication and people skills, with a strong emphasis on team working
- Demonstrate leadership and team playing abilities
- Ability to operate and understand excellent project and program management disciplines including production of project plans and key quality program deliverables
- Strong administrative and numeracy skills and ability to analyze complex data with good attention to details
- Excellent knowledge in MS office applications especially in PowerPoint, Word and Excel
- Ability to handle multiple task and responsibilities in a deadline oriented environment and flexible work hours
- Certifications in related methodologies including PMP, Lean, Six Sigma, BPR techniques and implementation methodologies beneficial
- Willingness to travel (required)
Deloitte in the UAE is part of Deloitte & Touche (M.E.). Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL).
About the Company
Deloitte is the world's largest and leading professional services firm, providing audit & assurance, consulting, financial advisory, risk advisory and tax and services to public and private clients spanning multiple industries, whether they are in the energy, communications, oil and gas, financial services, family businesses, healthcare, public or education sectors among others.
With a globally connected network of member firms in more than 150 countries and territories, Deloitte brings world-class capabilities and high-quality service to clients, delivering the insights they need to address their most complex business challenges. Deloitte's more than 250,000 professionals are committed to becoming the standard of excellence.
Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte globally and is the first Arab professional services firm established in the Middle East region Deloitte & Touche (M.E.) is a member firm of Deloitte Touche Tohmatsu Limited (DTTL) and is a leading professional services firm established in the Middle East region with uninterrupted presence since 1926 with 26 offices in 15 countries to date. What distinguishes Deloitte member firms in the Middle East is the global and regional expertise and know-how offered through specialized and highly knowledgeable talent. Deloitte aims to offer the best services to its clients through a team with more than 3,300 partners, directors and staff in the Middle East which guarantees effective communication with clients and a deeper understanding of their needs. It is a Tier 1 Tax advisor in the GCC region since 2010 (according to the International Tax Review World Tax Rankings). It has also received numerous awards in the last few years which include best employer in the Middle East, best consulting firm, the Middle East Training & Development Excellence Award by the Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales (ICAEW), as well as the best CSR integrated organization.
Deloitte drives progress. Our practices around the Middle East support clients become leaders wherever they choose to compete. We invest in outstanding people of diverse talents and backgrounds and empower them to achieve more than they could elsewhere. Our work combines advice with action and integrity. We believe that when our clients and society are stronger, so are we.
Deloitte makes an impact that matters. Every day we challenge ourselves to do what matters most-for clients, for our people, and for society. We serve clients distinctively, bringing innovative insights, solving complex challenges and unlocking sustainable growth. We inspire our talented professionals to deliver outstanding value to clients, providing an exceptional career experience and an inclusive and collaborative culture. We contribute to society, building confidence and trust in the markets, upholding the integrity of organizations and supporting our communities.
Our shared values guide the way we behave to make a positive, enduring impact:
- Outstanding value to markets and clients
- Commitment to each other
- Strength from cultural diversity