Job description / Role
Provide & deliver a professional one-stop customer service for VIP and high net worth customers and create a positive impression of the bank in line with bank's established Standard Operating Procedures and policies. The service will be primarily provided on a phone call. However, may also include e-mail, web chat or social media interactions with the banks' customers. The senior call centre agent will be primarily responsible for handling Al Dana customers.
• Providing superior customer service and answer all incoming calls with focus on 'quality service' while maintaining highest productivity. The Sr / Agent will also liaise with the customers via other channels of communication including but not limited to e-mails, web chats, social media etc.
• Handling VIP and ultra-high net worth customers and providing outstanding service including exceptional approvals based on the delegation of authority where required
• Recognize and convert sales opportunities while answering prospect customers' inquiries and deepen existing customers' relationships by Cross Selling and generating sales leads
• Applying sound and accurate product knowledge while talking to customers
• Follow up all activities and requests arising from customer interaction and deliver as promised
• Take complete ownership to resolve customer requests and escalate calls immediately in case of any challenges in meeting the customer expectations
• Complaints' handling and problems' resolution
• Checking and updating customer's data and information
• Provide management with valid and regular customers' feedback
• Ensure efficient secrecy by applying the standard security measurements before providing any information to callers as specified by bank's policy & procedures
Education and Experience:
• Bachelors Degree
• 3-4 years' similar experience in the contact centre
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Call Centre Agent
Customer Service Representative
Excelsior Group ME
Customer Support Officer
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank (ADCB)
|Abu Dhabi||27 Jun|
Call Center Agent
Customer Service Representative
|Abu Dhabi||9 Jun|