Job description / Role
Guildhall is working in an exclusive partnership with a major international contractor with a huge portfolio of projects in the region. We are assisting them on an iconic $750m high rise project which has a 3-year duration.
The role responsibilities will encompass but not be limited to:
• Preparing the Cost Budget for the Project.
• Finalizing the Contracts with the Suppliers and Subcontractors.
• Authorizing payments and variations consistent with the contract terms.
• Preparing the Interim Payment on monthly basis.
• Supplying information to resolve disputes if they arise.
• Supervise, organize and review the work of support staff.
In order to be considered for this role applicants must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
• Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
• 10+ years experience in construction
• Experience on a major high rise project
• 5+ years experience on projects valued at over $500m
About the Company
Guildhall has partnered some the leading Construction Contractors across the MENA region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of Recruiting in the Construction sector, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in UAE, Qatar, Kuwait, Iraq, Saudi Arabia, Bahrain, Oman and North Africa.
Guildhall is a recruitment agency with a customised and tailored approach with an aim to provide a seamless service that delivers time and time again.
Each client and project holds its own unique challenges. Guildhall listens to what you want, understands project time constraints and will offer you a solution to ensure that you deliver your project on time and on budget.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.