Job description / Role
Guildhall is working in an exclusive partnership with a major international contractor with a huge portfolio of projects in the region. We are assisting them on an iconic $750m high rise project which has a 3-year duration.
The role responsibilities will encompass but not be limited to:
• Preparing the Cost Budget for the Project.
• Finalizing the Contracts with the Suppliers and Subcontractors.
• Authorizing payments and variations consistent with the contract terms.
• Preparing the Interim Payment on monthly basis.
• Supplying information to resolve disputes if they arise.
• Supervise, organize and review the work of support staff.
In order to be considered for this role applicants must demonstrate the following skills and qualifications:
• Degree in Engineering or Quantity Surveying
• 10+ years experience in construction
• Experience on a major high rise project
• 5+ years experience on projects valued at over $500m
About the Company
Guildhall is the most respected HR & Headhunting Consultancy in the MENA Region.
With deep, extensive knowledge of HR & Recruiting in the region, Guildhall has become a trusted partner of choice for candidates and clients. Starting from an exclusive recruitment agency in Dubai - UAE, Guildhall has grown into an elite service with the ability to cover vacancies in across MENA and Asia-pacific.
Offering tailored Career Sessions and an innovative industry-first membership program designed to save money on core services.
Guildhall is the partner of choice.