Job description / Role
Required to join a contractor based in Abu Dhabi working on government/military building and infrastructure projects. The successful candidate will be based in head office responsible for sub-contract administration, variations, claim management, etc.
AED 20,000 to 25,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Applicants should meet the following criteria
- A degree in Civil Engineering or similar
- A minimum of 5 years experience working as a Contract Administrator, Contracts Engineer etc in the region
- Preference will be given to those candidates based in the UAE and a track record of working with contractors
- Fluent in Arabic
- Experienced in sub-contract administration on building projects
About the Company
CG Resourcing are a boutique recruitment company specialising in supplying mainly white collar professionals to the construction and engineering industry throughout the world. Our main center of operations are the Middle East and Africa regions although we also have experience of recruiting for Australasia, Russia, Western and Eastern Europe and throughout Asia. All CG Resourcing staff have over 15 years of experience of recruiting for the construction and engineering markets both in the UK and throughout the World so are true experts in their field!
We aim to work with our clients on a one to one basis so we can develop a unique understanding of their exact requirements, offering them a truly bespoke recruitment service that address's all of their requirements. Our service can be tailor made to cater for mass recruitment, campaigns, one off executive placements or multiple placements on large construction projects.
We are able to source candidates of any level and from any part of the world and are now the trusted recruitment partners of many industry leading construction organisations!
- Construction - build and civils
- Rail and metro.
- Bridges and building structures
- Highways and infrastructure
- Project Management.
- Health and Safety
- Planning and Project Controls
- Quantity Surveying, Contract Administration.
- Environmental and Geotechnical
- Facilities Management
- Human resources, finance and support services, Administration