Job description / Role
DPR2115 - Senior Coordinator - Human Resources
Experience the vibrant celebration of Mumbai's famous film industry in all its colors and flavors at Bollywood Parks Dubai.
Our team is at the heart of who we are, and we are looking for passionate, fun and dedicated people who can connect with our guests and take them on a journey into Bollywood. Whether you are working in the park or behind the scenes, you will be part of an engaging and dynamic environment that values teamwork and creativity.
With immersive rides featuring the biggest names in Bollywood, live entertainment and stage performances transporting you into a realm of movie magic, we invite you to join us on an adventure of a lifetime. The most celebrated cinema industry just got a whole lot more fun.
Play your part purpose to support in the smooth operation and efficient running of the Human Resources Department by providing administrational and operational support. Also, effectively coordinate with internal/external stake holders in-order to deliver implementation support for any Human Resource (HR) related initiatives/projects for the assigned entities.
Key Accountabilities Policy & Procedure
• Develop and review job descriptions in line with the requirements of the role. Ensure that HR policies and procedures are interpreted and consistently applied across organization; ensuring that Managers and Staff are aware and able to operate effectively Employee Relation Management
• Handle employee relation and issues and manage general HR management issues.
• Interact with employees in-order to discuss their grievances/issues and responds to all employee queries while offering solutions in line with the organizational guidelines.
• Support with the implementation of disciplinary procedures, conducting internal investigations on employee matters and provide support and advice in employee matter ensuring the organization's interests are protected while also ensuring delivery of a fair working environment across the assigned entities.
• Administer and process probationary reviews, employee evaluations and Exit formalities while ensuring verification of document are in line with the organizational policy.
• Support with HR Audits to ensure minimum non-compliances
• Ensure the implementation and maintenance of an up-to-date Human Resources Information System.
• Administer and Manage orientation of new employees
• Execute end-to-end recruitment and selection processes across the park such as identifying suitable channels, recruitment, preliminary screening, hiring, placement and orientation in line with established guidelines and best practices
• Research and establish sourcing channels, both internal (e.g. employee referral on internal portals) and external (recruitment consultants, advertisements, online job portals) to ensure a healthy pipeline of prospective talent for all assigned entities and supports them in their manpower planning activities on a periodic basis.
• Oversee the process of assessment, interviews, shortlisting and selection of candidates and coordinates with relevant stakeholders across to enable selection of quality talent within defined timelines.
• Ensure that all pre-joining and joining formalities such as reference checks, security/medical/labor clearances, visa formalities and pension and medical enrolment are completed in time and relevant details are updated in Oracle HRMS
• Provide support in preparation and regular maintenance of budgets, positioning decisions and annual appraisal process
• Liaise across all departments to support any HR-related initiatives in line with the requirements.
• Any other duties as may be reasonably requested by the Management Team.
• Quality, Health & Safety and Environment
• Follow all relevant QHSE-IMS procedures and relevant legal requirements so that a certain minimum level of product/service quality can be guaranteed, personal health & safety, the safety of others and company assets are not jeopardized and the activities carried out are consistent with DPR's vision of environmental protection and safety
Are you a Star?
Qualifications, Experience & Skills
• Bachelor's Degree in Human Resource or a relevant field
• Minimum of 4-5 years professional experience with 1-2 in a similar role in a reputable organization.
• CIPD or equivalent certification
• Theme park human resources environment or hospitality industry
• Excellent Presentation Skills
• MS Office knowledge
• Oracle knowledge
• Ability to be proactive and reactive to anticipated and sudden changes especially as they relate to the labor situation
• Ability to create, implement and monitor organization, park and staff goals, strategies and policies
• Knowledge using Sniperhire / Cazar or any relevant recruitment software (desirable)
• Building and Developing Team
• Planning and Organizing
• Results Orientation
• Problem Solving
The Best Part of the Story
We offer a competitive salary and benefits package which includes; housing allowance, annual flight allowance, comprehensive medical coverage, life and accident insurance and other generous allowances. We also care about your career development supported by learning opportunities for those seeking a long-term future in the company.
About the Company
Dubai Parks and Resorts offers new heights in experiential entertainment through an inspired concept that brings the best of the east and the west in the entertainment industry. Conceived and developed by Meraas Holding, Dubai Parks and Resorts articulates the Dubai leadership’s vision of positioning the emirate as a compelling global tourist destination.
The first phase of Dubai Parks and Resorts will comprise three theme parks: motiongate™ Dubai, Bollywood Parks™ Dubai, and LEGOLAND® Dubai. The development will also feature Riverland - a grand entrance plaza and Lapita, a family themed hotel. The first phase is scheduled for completion in 2016. Ground work commenced on site in February 2014
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies