Job description / Role
• Should have sound business knowledge in Core banking Foundations, Current and Savings Accounts, Teller, Deposit, Interest and Charges, Payment in any of the core banking product (FLEXCUBE is preferable).
• Experience in end-to-end Development / Implementation / Support activities covering expertise areas such as design of customizations, executing Test cycle rounds including End of Days.
• Working knowledge of Release management and Source control tools
• Issue Tracking on System and follow-up for resolution of same with stakeholders
• Good client interaction skills in areas including presentation of solutions,
• Exposure to software deployment and troubleshooting on Application Server software especially Oracle WebLogic
• Ability to interact and communicate with client Business / IT Teams independently
• Lead technical team members in Development or Implementation or Managed Service activity.
• Participate and lead if required, the project meetings and Product-Walkthrough workshops with the Customer.
• Excellent analytical, presentation and communications skills, proven ability to translate business requirements into technology specifications.
• Excellent knowledge of banking terminologies, concepts and processes
• Facilitate resolution of issues and roadblocks
• Quickly assesses customer needs, develops innovative plans to solve complex business workflow
• Proficiency in English, French and Arabic.
• Knowledge on Islamic Banking modules.
• Exposure to Banking Domain
• Exposure to software development processes and practices, DevOps tools, Testing tools
• Knowledge of Oracle OBIEE Reports, BIP, middleware such as Oracle Fusion SOA Suite
• Awareness of latest technologies in Banking
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.