Job description / Role
Our client is a leading independent provider of corporate, trust and fund services to the financial services sector worldwide, employing hundreds of staff across the globe. They are seeking a Senior Corporate and Trust Services Executive to join their thriving Dubai office.
Applicants must have a successful track record of handling sophisticated client relationships and developing new business, and must possess superior presentation and communication skills and be an effective team player as the successful candidate will be a senior member of their local team with opportunities for career advancement within the Group
- Overall responsibility for increasing the level of fiduciary and corporate services business within the MENA region
- Dealing with clients, professional intermediaries and relationship managers
- Assisting prospective clients with the establishment of sophisticated corporate and fiduciary structures, both within and outside of the UAE
- Monitoring the administration of trusts and companies established in different jurisdictions
- Providing support and expertise to Group offices
- Maintaining ongoing client relationships with existing clients
- A minimum of 3-4 years’ client-facing experience with an international trust company, office or tax practice of a law or accounting firm
- Good knowledge of the international tax environment, wealth planning and international business companies and trusts
- Good knowledge of UAE free zone and offshore company law
- A legal or accounting degree and experience is required
- Passionate individual committed to delivering their best in a very high paced and demanding work environment
- Strong communication and presentation skills
- Strong analytical and project management skills
- Fluent in English (Arabic, Hindi or Russian would be of assistance)
- Able to work in predetermined systems and processes to maximise efficiencies
- Comfortable with deadlines, budgets and targets.
- A team player, but able to work independently and to take the initiative
- Keen attention to detail
- Able to arrange and successfully conduct marketing trips regionally and internationally
About the Company
Kershaw Leonard is committed to finding First Class people for its World Class Clients. Since our inauguration in September 1999, We have become well-respected specialists for all aspects of Human Resource Consultancy and Recruitment, and bring a standard of professional conduct (through the Recruitment Employment Confederation UK) to the industry here in the Middle East. Our qualified Consultants deliver a unique quality of service that is designed to meet the individual needs of both Candidates and Clients.
Our specialist recruitment divisions cover permanent, temporary and contract staff, and Executive Search, in the following sectors:
Senior Executives and Directors; Design; Engineering and Construction; Finance and Banking; Human Resources and Training; IT and Telecoms; Legal; Logistics and Supply Chain Management; Media; Office Management; Retail; Sales and Marketing and Secretarial and Business Support.
Assistant Finance Manager
A Government Entity in the Emirate of Ras Al Khaimah
|Ras Al Khaimah||13 Dec|
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Executive Assistant/Business Analyst
RTC-1 Employment Services