Job description / Role
As a Senior Manager, you will be will be integral to the team's efforts to enable a 3-year strategy formulation and planning, annual strategy execution and performance management, ongoing corporate development activity - organic and inorganic related to achieving profitable and sustainable growth, and one-off projects for stakeholder engagement at the Government level.
A leading semi-government organisation in the UAE with interesting business lines and a strong development and progression culture.
You will be expected to manage Departmental and Divisional Heads in the development and implementation of strategic and tactical initiatives, deliver company-wide performance, take ownership of key components of company-wide strategic analysis, validate BU feasibility studies/business cases, and proactively build IP for the organization (Analytics and Research).
* Facilitate Board-level, CEO-level and Business Unit Head-level decision-making through insightful economic and sector-specific qualitative and quantitative analyses on topics such as competitive landscaping, operations benchmarking, strategic evaluation of businesses, and evaluation of new opportunities of growth
* Develop an operationally efficient and effective mechanism to ensure cross-project IP sharing across the Strategy Unit and to present weekly updates/key metrics; Lead efforts to consolidate inputs from the internal team as part of formal monthly reporting into the Corporate Strategy dashboard
* Manage the assigned project-teams and independent work streams effectively, delivering the mandate within the stipulated budget with detailed structure of the project programme and resourcing, ensure active resolution of any operational and/or personnel matters across the working groups etc.
* Work with Director/Strategy Head to develop annual corporate strategic goals : Key Liaison with Finance and Senior BU Heads in annual planning & budgeting sessions; finalize SVP/VP-level performance targets, work with BU heads to effectively cascade to next management tier and define metrics for assessment through the year
* Work closely with the BU Heads to objectively evaluate, twice a year, the performance of their business units against the targets agreed-upon at the beginning of the year and seek the required approvals on time
* Liaise with external consultants (when needed) supporting with internal workshops; with Senior Management across corporate operations (IT, Finance, HR, Legal, Procurement) and commercial units to aid in the roll out of operating plans to their senior teams and support the program management of multiple projects
* Attractive salary
* Diverse project portfolio
* Exciting role with exposure to high profile government organisations and stakeholders
* Opportunity to work for an organisation, contributing to the growth and development of the UAE
* Master's Degree in Business Administration (or similar); Additional Master's Degrees in Analytical Disciplines, Economics or Statistics are an advantage
* Minimum 7 years relevant experience in C-level advisory roles or divisional leadership within corporate or strategic management consulting
* Superior problem solving and analytical skills - ability to structure decision trees and develop a high-level assessment of situation-issues-solutions prior to in-depth data gathering and testing to validate the hypotheses
* Proficient in use of MS Office and Statistics programs - Project Management tools, SPSS, PowerPoint, Excel etc.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills (formal and informal presentations) tailored to large audiences and smaller one-to-one discussions - English Language proficiency (bi-lingual business Arabic skills are an advantage though not a requirement)
* Strong sense of ownership for department delivery : Highly dependable, Acute attention to detail, Pragmatic while maintaining a wider lens to deliver big-picture messages
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Manager - Strategy Consulting for Industrial Goods Practice - Tier One Strategy House
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Regional Senior Business Manager
Enterprise Performance Improvement - Senior Vice President - Global Management Consultancy
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Principal - Strategy Consulting
NSI & Bluefin Talent