Job description / Role
Senior Counsel - Leading Law Firm - Dubai
JEX Personnel are seeking a Senior Lawyer for an Of Counsel position with a leading Law firm, operating in the GCC
The firm has an International Partner whom the chosen lawyer will be working closely with and lawyer will be expected to have solid experience managing and overseeing junior lawyers.
This is an exceptional opportunity and chosen candidates should know that this is a position in which suitable lawyers will be required ASAP.
USD 220,000 to 300,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
Suitable candidates will be
• An experienced Lawyer to come and join the transactional team
• Focus will be on Corporate transactions but also helping build the team
Suitable candidate will need:
• To be a native English speaker
• Have a proven track record in private practice. Does not have to be based in Saudi Arabia bit does need to be with a recognised firm
• Able to speak Arabic (although reading and writing would be a bonus)
About the Company
Executive search involves working with a third party, such as JEX Personnel.
Executive search is relationship driven. JEX Personnel will work closely with you to understand the requirements of the role. It is a research-led approach, meaning a search firm will be paid a retainer fee upfront to carry out analyse the marketplace and benchmark for skills/roles and salaries.
A search firm will tend to have extensive knowledge of and access to board directors and senior executives across industries and functions, allowing them to build a large pool of top executive talent