Job description / Role
• Conducting Market Survey/ Background study/ Research of Middle East Market.
• Help with setting up the office and adhering to the local norms
• Plan strategies to reach out to students/ associates in Middle Eastern audience
• Closing contracts with various stakeholders
• Identifying Associates/ Affiliates
• Documentation and creation of information material relevant to the local setting
• Making the first level/ second level calls for counselling and introducing universities to Students.
• Guide students on studying abroad in Germany
• Complete the full lifecycle of leads – including selection of suitable course, university, carrying out assessments or interviews on the students, post-admission activities, liaising with different departments, Visa assistance, career planning, etc.
• Handling Walk-in Customers and introducing them to consultancy and Programs offered.
• Participating in educational fairs or Representing YES Germany in different forums.
• Organizing counselling programs.
• Achieving agreed-upon targets
• Reports daily, weekly and monthly status.
AED 3,000 to 5,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Graduate or Above (Preferably MBA)
• Excellent Languages Skills: English
• Knowledge of Middle East Market and International Relations would be added value
• Min. 2-3 years of experience in Corporate, Education, Sales, Marketing, HR Field
• Candidate should have exposure/ knowledge about the education system.
• Excellent communication & presentation skills.
• People’s person with good PR and convincing skills.
• Should be a quick learner and enjoy multitasking.
• Should be target oriented and enthusiastic towards the role.
• Must have good listening and analytical skills
• Good Computer Skills in MS Office and data entry
About the Company
As the days are passing by Germany is becoming one of the most in demand dream destination for the candidates who aspire to pursue their higher education overseas. And for the stu7dents, Yes Germany becomes an ultimate stop station, from where they start to which they can rely, Yes Germany understands the students and have the solution for all the problems and doubts they are facing till the time and even are prepared with the solutions they might be facing, in mere future as a student.
RTC-1 Employment Services
Administrator – Academic Registry Office
Office Administrator / Customer Service Assistant
Data Assessment Officer