Job description / Role
On behalf of our client, a well-reputed international company in the DIFC, we are looking for a Senior Credit Analyst to join their growing team.
Your main task will be to assess companies’ credit risk and communicate your opinion to the team on their credit worthiness.
In this challenging role your main responsibilities will include:
• Coordinate and work closely with the finance departments and management of the companies based in the GCC to assess their credit
• Provide finance and market analysis, give your opinion on credit risk, provide credit risk rating
• Collect relevant market and company information and assist the underwriting teams with recommendations
• Stay in touch with the stakeholders, gather knowledge on the industry sector, carry out research
The successful candidate will hold the following qualities:
• 3+ years in a similar role in Credit Insurance or Credit & Risk analysis
• University Degree
• Excellent analytical skills
• Fluent in English, other languages are an advantage
If you hold the above attributes and are looking to develop your career in a fast developing environment that provides opportunities to grow and nurture your career, then please apply now.
About the Company
Swisslinx Middle East is a leading executive search firm in the region. We specialise in recruitment solutions, talent acquisition and career advice across a wide range of markets within the financial services sector.
We are located in the heart of the Dubai International Financial Centre (DIFC) which gives us unrivalled access to onshore Middle Eastern clients and candidates. We also partner with clients in London, Zurich, Geneva, Zug, Frankfurt and Paris and have been instrumental in establishing onshore Middle Eastern and Emerging Market teams.
We believe in building long-term relationships with our clients helping them develop successful, sustainable businesses. Transparency, trust and discretion drive the way in which we mediate between clients and candidates and ensure we consistently deliver results.