Job description / Role
To aid in evaluation of Credit Proposals sent by business units for the final decision of GM - International Risk ensuring the same are in line with the Bank's policies
* Analyze credit proposals (including IPAs, SFCPs, CCRs etc) from assigned regions in line with bank's credit policies & procedures, regulatory guidelines and best practices.
* Analyze borrowers' financial statements, collaterals, business model, industry etc during initial/interim/annual reviews as well as for any requests raised during the year.
* Thoroughly assess risks associated with individual facilities, businesses, transactions, products, borrowers, and industries.
* Regularly analyze Past Due Obligations (PDOs) to identify problem accounts.
* Conduct regular portfolio reviews.
* Maintain a log of CPs received and prepare weekly status reports.
* Coordinate with business units to gather all the relevant information to aid in decision-making.
* Assist Relationship Managers in structuring of credit facilities/lines.
* Maintain agreed turnaround times for processing of Credit Proposals and ensure timely notification of approvals.
* Review policy documents for onward concurrence of GM - International Risk.
* Review and aid in drafting of Risk Appetite Statements for assigned regions.
* Review BRR/Audit reports and give recommendations to GM - International Risk.
* Business Graduate or equivalent degree in Finance
* For Bachelor's Degree Holder - over 5 years
* For Master's Degree Holder - over 3 years
About the Company
Founded in 1948, Robert Half International Inc. (NYSE symbol: RHI) is the world\'s first and largest specialized staffing firm and a member of the S&P 500 index. We are a global leader in professional staffing and consulting services and the parent company of Protiviti, a leading independent internal audit and business and technology risk consulting firm. For 2006, Robert Half International reported revenues of $4 billion and now has staffing and consulting operations in more than 400 locations worldwide.