Job description / Role
We are recruiting for a local bank in the UAE that require a (UAE National with family book) Senior Credit Analyst
• Assess credit risk and establish credit limits.
• Analyze customer financial statements.
• Provide financial order management support to Supply Chain and Sales and Marketing personnel to control credit exposure, effect timely payment, and minimize risk of customer disputes.
• Conduct collection calls and customer visits to collect Accounts Receivables.
• Negotiate customer disputes to resolution and documents root cause.
• Provide customer service and develops relationships with internal/external customers and suppliers.
• Maintain accurate credit files and collection files. Maintain electronic collect notes for each customer account.
• Market, train, counsel, advise, and communicate credit department policy and procedures to company personnel.
• Participate in major department projects and take an active role in cross-functional teams to assist in driving quality improvements, processes, and initiatives.
• Actively participates and communicates in the team-based work groups that make up the Credit Department.
• UAE National with family book
• Based in Dubai or Abu Dhabi
• Bachelors degree required in Accounting/Finance preferred.
• Minimum 2-3 years experience in a credit analyst role within the banking sector
• Working in a Credit Analyst role or Senior Credit Analyst role
About the Company
Mayfair Partners are an International Executive Search and Recruitment Solutions consultancy based in Downtown Dubai. We are passionate about providing a superior service to clients. We service both established businesses and also advise those that are looking to set up a business in this region.
Mayfair Partners was founded by three partners with combined recruitment experience of over 20 years.
Credit and Collection Assistant
Styro Insulations Materials Ind. LLC
Aventus Global Talent
Credit Analyst - Banking
|Abu Dhabi||15 Apr|
AR Support Executive – Credit Controller
Senior Accountant - Receivable and Payable Accounts Experience
De Rigo Vision Middle East FZCO