Job description / Role
A well established bank in the UAE is actively looking for a Senior Credit Risk Review. This role is responsible for all aspects including planning, staffing, leading Credit Risk Reviews, Business Monitoring, in accordance with bank policies, credit risk review standards and regulatory requirements.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Manage and lead credit risk reviews.
- Assess quality of assigned portfolios, including identification and evaluation of emerging risks
- Assess effectiveness of credit risk processes and standards of review entities to promote best practices and identify opportunities for improvement
- Review and assess the appropriateness, completeness and usage trends of the credit risk components in the risk appetite framework for review entities
- Provide independent assessment of the accuracy and appropriateness of Risk Ratings and Classifications in Review Entities
- Minimum 15 years experience in credit risk management or relationship management
- Previous experience in Credit Risk Review, Audit for corporate (Credit Risk)
- Relevant Bachelor's degree
- Strong knowledge on credit experience in corporate banking and credit policy matters, ideally who has covered fundamental credit review (FCR)
About the Company
Robert Walters is one of the world's largest specialist professional recruitment consultancies with 53 offices spanning 24 countries.
We've helped thousands of professionals find permanent, contract and interim roles with leading global corporations, small to medium sized companies and innovative start ups. Our specialist recruitment focus includes: accountancy and finance, banking, engineering, operations, legal, IT, sales, marketing, procurement & logistics, HR and support/administration.