Job description / Role
Quest Search and Selection is working with a leading e-Commerce company as they look for a Senior Customer Relationship (CRM) Manager, who will lead their CRM strategies in the Middle East.
As a Senior CRM Manager, you will:
• Drive growth through executing CRM strategies / activities
• Drive customer engagement, acquisition, and retention strategies across all channels
• Improve overall customer experience by optimizing journey and touchpoints
• Collaborate with internal and external teams in planning and execution of CRM campaigns
• Manage and monitor budget, product / sales performance, and reporting
• Enhance CRM database to gather key insights
• Use insights to drive retention and loyalty, and gain key audience segments
• Keep abreast with new CRM technologies, leverage on new tools, and recommend innovations
• Bachelor’s degree with at least 6 years’ experience in the same capacity
• Experience in a B2C environment and E-Commerce industry
• Extensive experience in cross channel communication (email + push), B2C environment
• Experience working with Braze and handling full CRM tool migrations
• Strong planning, communication, presentation, reporting, and analytical skills
• Can work in a high pressure, revenue-driven environment
In return for your hard work and commitment, the company is willing to provide a competitive salary, plus great benefits.
If you think that you have what it takes to take on a new challenge, then apply with your updated CV today.
About the Company
Quest Search & Selection is a specialist recruitment consultancy with over 20 years' experience in sourcing the world's best candidates for the global Retail, FMCG and Hospitality sectors.
With offices in the UK & Dubai, we have an international presence and a global reach. Our recruiters place candidates locally and internationally for a wide variety of roles focusing on the following areas:
Retail Buying & Merchandising, E-commerce & Digital, Food & Beverage, Hotels, Hospitality & Operations, Retail Stores & Operations, HR & Recruitment, Procurement, Supply Chain & Logistics, Sales & Marketing, Technical and New Product Development.
We work in partnership with our clients who range from famous international brands within the Retail, Restaurant, Hotel and Consumer products space. Our reputation is built on our in-depth understanding of the industry and our consultants' skill, knowledge and passion for their sectors.