Job description / Role
Our Senior CRM Marketer is responsible for assisting in the development of the offline and online marketing strategy for our brand. The person in this role will plan and execute offline and online marketing campaigns (including email and SMS) while supervising the design and supplying content for the brand.
What you'll do:
- Propose new channels and capabilities to enable on the Marketing tool, given the Brands' maturity
- Support in the logic set-up of the Marketing tool and its capabilities for all Franchises Brands
- Implement the Marketing Automation strategies for all Franchises Brands
- Assist in the definition of Customer Journeys for the different clusters of customers within each Brand
- Work on defining the different customer personas and their customer experience journeys
- Develop and implement newsletter and customer retention strategies
- Work with the Group's loyalty programme on retaining customers
- Create content for each Brand related to customer and Brand milestones and in line with the Customer Journey
- Liaise with the graphic design team for the assets and the marketing team for alignment with Brand guidelines
- Work with the stores team to train and develop them on customer journeys and clienteling
- Guarantee optimal development and deployment of digital marketing campaigns based on business goals, customer insights, and their behavior
- Ensure a 360 alignment between the social media, e-commerce, retail, and triggered communication strategies to seamlessly engage with audiences across all channels
- Segment database to ensure relevance to customers and optimal use of the budget in each campaign
- Develop, execute, and track the efficiency of A/B testing campaigns to provide recommendations on how to optimize Brands' communication
- Perform data analyses and post activity evaluations and reports to deliver customer insights and recommendations of each activation
- Identify new trends in digital marketing, evaluate new tools, and ensure the Brand is at the forefront of industry developments, particularly developments in mobile marketing
- Support in the development of any activity related to 1:1 communication with customers
What you'll have:
- University Degree in Marketing or any relevant field
- 3-5 years experience in a CRM focused role
- Experience in online and offline CRM and clienteling
- Experience in retail fashion
- Experience with loyalty programmes and retention strategies
- Excellent knowledge of excel and pivot tables
- Excellent knowledge of powerpoint and slick presentation skills
- Experience with CRM databases - salesforce is preferred
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.