Job description / Role
At DarkMatter, we are building an organisation of specialists to provide the ultimate integrated cyber security protection available. Whatever the scope, scale or sensitivity of our clients' work, we'll assess their risks, resolve their vulnerabilities and always keep them ahead of the threat, offering them the best possible products and solutions.
As a Senior Cryptography Engineer - Embedded Systems , you will:
- Design, implement and deploy cryptographic algorithms tailored for resource-constrained devices.
- Conduct research and development in lightweight cryptography.
- Perform security assessments of crypto-primitives and cryptosystems suitable for resource-constrained devices at the theoretical and implementation level.
- Work closely with the other teams in the organization to deploy secure embedded systems.
- Be involved in the integration of developed cryptosystems within DarkMatter products.
- Enjoy all the cultural, educational and travel opportunities Abu Dhabi offers.
To bring your dream to life, you'll need:
- MS or PhD degree in Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, Cryptography or related field.
- Development experience within embedded systems, RFID and sensor networks.
- Knowledge of Unix/Linux environments and kernel development.
- Knowledge of one or more of the following: Microcontrollers, SoC, TrustZone, ARM processors, performance optimization, bootloading, firmware, x86 assembly, system BIOS or hardware/software integration.
- Knowledge of side-channel attacks and countermeasures.
- Experience coding in C/C++.
- A desire to innovate in the UAE
About the Company
DarkMatter is transforming the cyber security landscape. Headquartered in the UAE and operating globally, we're the region's first and only fully integrated digital defence and cyber security consultancy and implementation firm. Our elite team of global experts deliver advanced, next-generation solutions to governments and enterprises across the cyber security spectrum.
We help clients simplify the enormous complexity of today's ever-evolving cyber threats. Our vision is to protect the future by securing its technologies. Innovation and Research are cornerstones to our development and the activities in these areas underpin our entire range of offerings, including Secure Communications, Public Key Infrastructure and Big Data & Analytics products.