Job description / Role
Established in the 1930s as a trading business, Al-Futtaim Group today is one of the most diversified and progressive, privately held regional businesses headquartered in Dubai, United Arab Emirates. Structured into five operating divisions; automotive, financial services, real estate, retail and healthcare; employing more than 35,000 employees across more than 20 countries in the Middle East, Asia and Africa, Al-Futtaim Group partners with over 200 of the world's most admired and innovative brands. Al-Futtaim Group's entrepreneurship and relentless customer focus enables the organization to continue to grow and expand; responding to the changing needs of our customers within the societies in which we operate.
By upholding our values of respect, excellence, collaboration and integrity; Al-Futtaim Group continues to enrich the lives and aspirations of our customers each and every day
To assist the CS Manager in controlling and managing the execution of pre-determined tasks within the CS Department. To monitor and control day to day job tasks and ensure service performance standards. Daily reporting of problems areas and to highlight specifics to the CS Manager. To also ensure smooth inter-departmental interactions. To effectively manage and motivate CS staff towards achievement of work objectives.
- Monitor the level and quality of Customer Service given by the CS staff at the Information Desk area at the Store's Entrance, the Telephone Operators and Playroom area.
- Support the Customer Services Manager to increase customer service levels by obtaining customer feedback and suggestions, collecting all the feedback from customers from different points in the store and collating report s to present to the store management team. The Customer Service levels are measured by the ISCC results twice a year.
- Organize and ensure the safe, clean, friendly and courteous operation of the Children's Playroom and Ball room areas.
- Ensure the shopping tools are filled across the store to ease the customer shopping in IKEA.
- Ensure there is a greeter at the entrance to handle yellow bags to all the customers.
People Management and Development
- Motivating the Customer Service staff towards achievement of work objectives. Support the team to achieve their objectives by ensuring they understand the company business plan and objectives.
- Be Train the Trainer for the department and ensure all the co-workers in the department are trained in Product Knowledge, customer service training, Concept training, H&S trainings
- Act as Payroll administrator and be a super user for the Staff Management System and generate the schedules using the system. Monitor attendance of the customer service co-workers and monitor sickness and other absences levels.
- Provide the Customer services manager with feedback and their recommendations during the Probationary period reviews and annually reviews for the staff in the customer service department.
- Ensure the staff working in the Playroom area are trained to handle children,
- Ensure staff working within the Playroom receive H&S training, Fire Evacuation training.
Minimum Qualifications and Knowledge:
- 3 to 5 years in a similar role.
- Customer Focused
- Individual Accountability
- Continuous Improvement
- Personal Leadership
About Al-Futtaim Retail
Al-Futtaim Retail has established itself as one of the leaders in Retail across the Middle East, Africa & Asia over the past 30 years. We have developed partnerships with some of the biggest and most respected Brands in the world including IKEA, ACE and Toys R Us in the Middle East and the Inditex Group of Brands (Zara, Mango, Bershka and P&B) across Asia. We are also one of the largest Global partners of Marks and Spencer's in both regions with over 75 stores offering both fashion & food options.
Most recently we have been responsible for bringing brands to the Middle East for the first time with the exciting launches of Watsons and B&Q and we aim to continue to be agile and adaptive to our markets with new launches and further development. For this to be possible we aim to recruit the best talent from all backgrounds who will continue to challenge and develop our diverse workforce which includes over 100 nationalities across 12 countries. Join us today and make a difference.
About the Company
Established in the 1930's, the Al-Futtaim Group initially operated as a trading enterprise. Rapid development throughout the 1940's and 50's saw it establish itself regionally as an integrated commercial, industrial and services organisation, positioning itself one of the leading business houses in the lower Gulf region. Today, it operates collectively over 40 companies bearing the Al-Futtaim name, dominates many market segments in the UAE, and has expanded its sphere of operation to include Bahrain, Kuwait, Qatar, Oman and Egypt.
The Group comprises a diverse range of strategically positioned operating subsidiaries and associate companies, structured to give the Al-Futtaim Group the flexibility and versatility to keep ahead of local competition while keeping pace with the ever-evolving global business scenario. The Groups continued investment in world-class systems technology is clear evidence of its commitment to maintain leading edge performance and service delivery.
The success of the Al-Futtaim Group can be attributed to a business approach that combines the ability to change with the traditional values of integrity, service and social responsibility that define its core business philosophy. This, linked with the Groups belief in decentralisation, gives the heads of the operating companies a high degree of functional autonomy and authority, providing the Group with essential flexibility, and individual employees a clearly defined work culture and sense of responsibility.