Job description / Role
We are Chalhoub Group, a leading family business in the world of beauty, fashion and gifts. We have blended our Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury to offer service excellence to all our partners and a unique experience to all our customers for over 60 years
As we continue to grow, it's our vision to become a hybrid retailer, bringing luxury experiences to the fingertips of customers everywhere.
Our passionate teams drive our vision forward, without them, we couldn't create luxury experiences for our customers. Through opportunities, development and support, we empower each and every employee to achieve their career goals - and beyond. It's an exciting journey we're on, and one you could be part of.
We are seeking talented accounting experts who are aspiring a career in a highly-accelerated accounting team who have the strive to bring values to the group accounting team,
The Senior Customer Service coordinates and liaises on daily basis with both the clients and the suppliers by providing them with the information relative to their sales or purchase orders, stock movement/status, and services the clients through networking, handling their queries and complaints. Sometimes he/she takes decisions that may influence the movement of goods.
- Update and create new references for items and products
- Generate Sales Orders and Order acknowledgements (Performa Invoices to be sent to clients for approval)
- Generate delivery instructions and communicate them to Sale Administrators at PSAS/Supplier
- Maintain all relevant reports like stock reports, back orders reports, purchase prices of all the division's brands, sales prices to clients, clients' monthly stock and sales, â€¦etc
- Maintain the filing system/database of both clients and suppliers consistent and up-to-date
- Liaise on daily basis with the clients to initiate and follow up on Sales Orders
- Send order acknowledgement to the client providing them with a proposed delivery date
- Handle and follow up on clients' complaints, if any.
- Review the returns of (Delisted/Damaged/Defected) products from the clients and take necessary action.
- Send statements of account to all clients on a monthly basis and follow up outstanding payments
- Liaise on daily basis with the suppliers to confirm the company's Purchase orders and follow up on delivery dates
- Meet with the supplier every two weeks to coordinate workflow
- Maintains harmony among clients / suppliers and resolves grievances, if any
- Liaise on daily basis with Logistics and Warehouse (PSAS or supplier), for shipping schedules, shipping modes, ETA and ETD of both clients and suppliers' orders
- Meet periodically with the Marketing Executive to remain updated on new products and their availability
- Liaise with the Accounting Department on issues concerning advance payments from clients, credit notes or debit notes, general paymentsâ€¦etc.
- Confirm export prices and availability of stock through sales administrators
- Liaise with sales administrators to ensure goods are packed/invoiced/documents legalised and delivered on time
- For Traveler
- In-flight sales brochures/validity
- Price list update/visuals applied
- Description of products and text
- Competitors list/update
- New Proposals
- Coordinate with Marketing for new prices and samples
- Prepare offers for the client
- Maintain Selections for sales onboard and concerned updated
- Analyse margins and cost ratios
What we can offer you
We will help shape your journey with us through enriching experiences, learning and development opportunities and exposure to different assignments within your role or through internal mobility.
Our Group offers the opportunity to support careers that may span different teams, different job roles, different categories and even different countries. We offer diverse career paths for those who show drive and passion as well as the desire to learn and grow.
We recognise the value that you bring, and we strive to provide a competitive benefits package which includes health care, life insurance, child education contribution & exclusive employee discounts.
About the Company
The Chalhoub Group is the leading partner for luxury across the Middle East since 1955. As an expert in retail, distribution and marketing services based in Dubai, the group has become a major player in the fashion, beauty and gift sectors regionally.
By blending its Middle East expertise and intimate knowledge of luxury, Chalhoub Group is building brands in the region, by offering service excellence to all its partners and a unique experience to its customers through its passionate teams.
With a growing workforce of more than 9,000 people, implemented in 14 countries, as well as the operating of over 470 retail outlets, the group's success is attributed to its most valued asset of highly skilled and dedicated teams. Professionalism and passion are what fuel the Chalhoub Group's competitive edge in today's market.
By being committed to implementing sustainable practices into their business, the Chalhoub Group has been awarded in 2013 the CSR Label from the Dubai Chamber of Commerce.