Job description / Role
WTS Energy is seeking to hire Sr. Customer service representative for one of its client who is a reputed Chemicals company.
- To bring value to our Middle East customers and to Company by producing and supplying a quality product and service in a timely and cost-effective manner safely.
- Familiarity with particular local import & finance/tax requirements for sales in the ME region
- Accept customer orders from key customers in the region and perform timely and accurate the order entry into SAP system following the actual processes
- Issuance and processing of import purchase orders from Company ME to Company Head office, Germany as well as respective interco sales orders
- Manage local consignment stocks i.e. inventory replenishment and consumption recording based on forecasted demand and reported consumption
- Support sales in managing administrative aspects and local governmental requirements e.g. obtaining documents and permits such as import licenses from local authorities
- Proactively contact existing customers to pursue business opportunities by promoting product offerings and soliciting orders.
- Confirm oral and written quotations, reviewing all information and promoting a complete package of Company Products.
- Receiving and logging customer complaints/problems and taking ownership of the situation.
- Liaising as necessary to ensure that the customer receives an appropriate and timely response.
- Process credit/debit notes for bonus, claims, etc.
- Coordinate return of goods from customers or local warehouses
- Ensure the credit limit & collections procedures are followed
- Participates in projects or special assignments as needed
- Highly professional and service-orientated telephone manner with ability to liaise with customers and employees at all levels.
- Team player. Self-motivated. Flexible.
- Experience with local Import/Export processes and regulations
- Detail oriented
- Customer service experience, preferably in a manufacturing/Chemical industry
- Knowledge of SAP, Microsoft Office Package especially excel
- Fluent in English
About the Company
WTS Energy is the leading Consultant/Manpower Supply company to the International Oil, Gas an Energy industry. We supply Consultants to the Projects and Operations of our Clients. We also perform Outsourcing Services like Project Recruitment Campaigns and Workforce Management in Oil and Gas regions around the world.
We operate globally with offices in 12 countries, supplying the International Oil, Gas and Energy industry with professional personnel.
We offer hands-on support to our consultants in every region in which they work. We provide the best people to Upstream, Midstream and Downstream projects and operations. We serve our Clients and Consultants based on trust, high ethical standards and consistent quality of service.
Customer Service Executive
RTC-1 Employment Services
Call Center Agent
Nestle Middle East
KYB Middle East
Front Office Assistant
Dubai Parks and Resorts
Customer Care Representative
RTC-1 Employment Services