Job description / Role
Senior Customer Success Manager (GULF) - SaaS (Arabic & English Speaking)
- Drive maximum adoption of Oracle solution and identify/drive product expansion opportunities via high value relationship with the client.
- Develop long term partnership with our clients to ensure they remain successful by realizing the full value of their investment with us to ensure client continues/replenish/renews contract with Oracle.
- Responsible for maintaining a high level of client satisfaction by being a liaison between our clients and Oracle's internal operations. Identify product expansion/up sell opportunities.
- Work with larger clients. Provide input into the CSM methodology and direction.
- Act as mentor to newer CSMs on a voluntary basis
- Leading contributor individually and as a team member, providing direction and mentoring to others.
- Work is non-routine and very complex, involving the application of advanced technical/business skills in area of specialization.
- Recommended 7 to 10 years of professional experience.
- Demonstrated experience in implementation or client facing relationship experience.
- Understanding of various technical architectures and operating systems. Industry experience is desired
- As part of Oracle's employment process candidates will be required to successfully complete a pre-employment screening process.
- This will involve identity and employment verification, professional references, education verification and professional qualifications and memberships (if applicable).
About the Company
Oracle offers an integrated array of applications, databases, servers, storage, and cloud technologies to empower modern business. For most companies, flexibility is critical. Oracle provides a wide choice of software, systems, and cloud deployment models - including public, on-premises, and hybrid clouds - to ensure that technology flexes to the unique needs of a business.
Oracle Cloud is a complete, integrated stack of platform, infrastructure, and application services. With advanced scalability and security, Oracle Cloud enables technical agility across the enterprise, connects people to information for clearer insights, and fosters efficiency through simplified workflows.
More than 420,000 customers across 145 countries have harnessed Oracle technology to accelerate their digital transformation.