Job description / Role
• 8+ years of working in Cyber security, Endpoint protection, Identity and Access management and PAM.
• Expertise in Data Classification and Data Loss Prevention (DLP).
• Expertise working in Hardware Security, SCM, PKI, FIM and DRM.
• Expertise working in Mobile Device management, CTR, and CDR.
• Experience working in Scripting Language python/perl/powershell.
• Experience working in any Security Product.
• Certification : CISSP OR CCNP-Security OR CCIE-Security OR Any other industry standard professional level security certification.
• Should have atleast 5 years of experience working in the relevant areas.
About the Company
The Adecco Group is the world’s leading talent advisory and solutions company. We proudly make a difference in the working lives of 3.5 million people every year. Our culture is entrepreneurial and inclusive, and we are united by our passion for making a difference in the world of work. We work with over 100,000 organizations in 60 countries, enabling their success. We have 35,000 people working with us across more than 60 countries and territories.
Adecco has been rapidly growing in the Middle East since 2008, developing a substantial footprint throughout the region. We work across 250 different clients, Adecco has more than 62 full time employees, working in 4 offices, servicing all countries across the GCC region. We offer Temporary Staffing, Permanent Placement, Executive Search, Assessments, Visa And Payroll, Outsourcing, PRO Solutions customised as per client requirements. Adecco Middle East Head Office is based in Dubai with a branch at Abu Dhabi.