Job description / Role
• We are currently recruiting multiple a Senior Cybersecurity Governance Analyst on a 12 month renewable contract basis.
• This is an excellent opportunity to take overall ownership and the end to end delivery of the Cyber Security Governance framework.
• Applications are sought from those with the following backgrounds
• Minimum 6 years of experience in Information Security & Risk Management functions from client side
• Experience in IT Audit, Compliance and Assurance reviews.
• Current CISSP, CISA, CRISC or CISM qualification
• Solid foundations in risk management frameworks such as ISO 27001
• Must have experience working for enterprise level organisations from a client side perspective
• Bachelors Degree in a technology related discipline.
• Excellent command of the English language combined with excellent stakeholder management experience
About the Company
Stanley James is a privately owned recruitment business with offices in both Dubai and Cape Town allowing us to have global reach and a strong presence across EMEA and APAC. We have an expert team of recruitment specialists that are people centric, knowledgeable and driven to connect talent across all corporate functions. We are the partner of choice for SMEs, niche industry specialists and enterprises across the Technology, Financial Services, Management Consultancy, Legal, Construction & Engineering and Energy & Oil Gas sectors.
We typically recruit a wide range of skillsets across all corporate services, front/back office functions and commercial leadership teams. This includes Finance, Information Technology, Legal, Sales & Marketing, Engineering, C-Level/Leadership, Business Change, Operations, Special Projects and Business Support Services.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Cyber Security Analyst/Associate
|Abu Dhabi||4 Mar|
Cyber Security Consultant
IT Service Desk Senior Analyst
Big Data Security Architect
Senior Business Analyst