Job description / Role
The Strategy & Data team uses data-driven insights to fuel strategic growth for clients. We believe that data should never exist in a vacuum; instead, it should be put to work to bring the best ideas and solutions to our clients.
To help with this, we’re looking for a Senior Data Analyst - someone who has the knack for seeing solutions in sprawling data sets and the business mindset to convert insights into media, content, and digital strategies.
WHAT YOU’LL DO:
• Own digital marketing analytics (social, website, ecommerce, CRM) and forecasting, compiling data from multiple sources to create dynamic reports, dashboards, and ad hoc analyses, etc.
• Work alongside the teams to provide data backed insights into digital marketing, content strategies, audience segmentations, and performance marketing to drive A/B testing, customer acquisition, lead-gen, personalization strategies, etc.
• Proactively analyze online user behavior, CRM data, social media data, eCommerce conversions, customer journeys, funnel analysis and multi-channel attribution in order to develop strong hypotheses and uncover business insights and opportunities across marketing channels, tactics, and audience segments.
• Design beautiful, engaging, and personalized reports for senior team members and clients on a recurring, ad-hoc, and proactive basis. Additionally, present recommendations (visually and verbally).
• Partner with development and tech teams to ensure we are capturing the most meaningful data accurately for reporting and analysis purposes (eg: QA’ing tags and campaign setup).
• Manage existing data tools (Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, Sprinklr, etc) – creation of self-service dashboards, liaison with tech support, and even finding new ways of unlocking tool’s potential.
• Develop digital campaign and web measurement strategies, models, and frameworks.
WHAT YOU NEED:
• Strong understanding of marketing, specifically digital marketing.
• Ability to use data to understand both consumer behavior, digital marketing funnel, and the market as a whole.
Data Manipulation Skills:
• Ability to build statistical models, diagnose, validate, and improve the performance of these models over time in addition to strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) with experience manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing data. • Creative in the use of data-driven tools and methodologies.
• A deep interest in research and data analysis, drawing actionable insights form raw data and information to help further the business’s cause.
• Demonstrated ability to create analyses that move beyond an explanation of ‘what happened’ to ‘why it happened’ and ‘what should be done’.
• Great communication skills in written, visual, and verbal form, is a must.
• Ability to draw reports for the departmental heads, management, and key stakeholders.
• These reports have to be clear, convincing, informative, engaging, unambiguous, and uniquely tailored to suit different audiences.
• 5+ years of experience in digital media, performance marketing, or campaign management (paid acquisition, CRM, multitouch attribution, etc.)
• Advanced experience with Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Google Analytics, Adwords, Google Tag Manager, Ecommerce tools (like Shopify), and Social analytics tools (like Sprinklr and Social Bakers) is a must.
• Broad understanding of website optimization tools (Optimizely, AB Tasty, etc).
• Experience with data visualization tools (Tableau, Looker, Google Data Studio, etc.)
• Strong Excel skills (Pivot Tables, VLOOKUP, etc.) with experience manipulating, analyzing, and visualizing data
• Experience with SQL/ R/ Python/ Matlab/Stata is a plus
• Experience working with large data sets, deep-dive data analysis including experience extracting and manipulating data using queries (SQL) and Regression analysis to develop predictive models
About the Company
A leading advertising agency in the UAE.
Business Analytics & eCommerce Specialist
Nestle Middle East
Senior Financial Analyst