Job description / Role
As a Senior Data Architect, you will be responsible for setting up, analyzing, maintaining the database structure, and assisting the lead data architect in revising enterprise conceptual, logical, and physical data. You will also create data models that conform to existing standards and conventions whilst providing leadership and guidance with enterprise data strategies.
A well-established organisation going through an exciting transformation, centred on developments in technology and digital. The focus is now to bring in the best talent to help facilitate and drive the growth and evolution of this great organisation.
* Design Data Architectures and build relational databases.
* Address issues of Data Migration (Validation, Clean-up and Mapping), and understand the importance of Data Dictionaries.
* Develop key metrics for tests on data and ensure integrity of same on data architecture.
* Determine procedure to identify and collect all required data, validate process and recommend improvements to corporate data.
* Design and provide support to all data management methodologies according to required standards.
* Administer mapping of all data sources and movement and analyse it to ensure appropriate quality of all data.
* Manage various data associate problems such as system configuration and integration on multiple platforms.
* Define the metadata management standards and disseminate this information out to the business and technical communities who will be capturing and creating metadata.
* Monitor the quality of the metadata that is captured to ensure that it is meeting standards, and report on this quality to client and technical leads.
* Create policies and controls for the appropriate protection of enterprise information assets through a defined life cycle from acquisition or creation to end of life destruction and disposal procedures.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Fast-moving transformation environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Bachelors or Masters in Computer Science, MIS, or Information Management.
* More than 7 years of Experience with enterprise data management technologies, including database platforms, ETL tools, and SQL such as Informatica or IBM InfoSphere DataStage etc.
* Experience with ERwin Data Modeler V7 or a comparable data modeling tools.
* Understanding of information systems and data life-cycle management best practices and methodologies, formal systems engineering life cycle (SELC), and systems development life cycle (SDLC).
* Experience with Service Oriented Architecture (SOA), web services, enterprise data management, information security, applications development, and cloud-based architectures with governmental clients
* Strong experience in sharing metadata between the metadata repository and business intelligence tools such as Power BI, Qlikview.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Analyst (e-Commerce)
Quest Search & Selection
|Abu Dhabi||28 Aug|
Big Data Engineer
Enterprise Architect - Digital Transformation
IT Manager (Head of IT)
Quest Search & Selection