Job description / Role
As a Data Quality Specialist, you will be responsible to manage all aspects of data quality that are relevant to the Corporate Security, and monitor quality control plans to identify issues and techniques to improve systems and database designs, in alignment with the section's strategy.
A well-established organisation going through an exciting transformation, investing heavily in top professionals for their data team.
* Support in developing, implementing, and executing data governance and data quality strategy.
* Carryout regular system investigations and audits, and make recommendations to ensure efficient data management processes.
* Determine and analyse data management processes, ensuring that all specifications and documentations are distributed and completed regularly.
* Ensure that all changes to system and data management processes are implemented efficiently and comprehensively.
* Determine processes for data quality improvement, prepare data quality reports, and analyse data, as required.
* Support the team in selecting and adopting Data Governance & Data Quality technology tools.
* Implement and provide required support on data utilisation, internally and externally.
* Support the team in identifying data governance and data quality requirements and risks.
* Interpret data and analyse results using statistical techniques, and prepare reports on strategies and potential risks, as required.
* Attractive tax-free salary
* Fast-moving transformation environment
* Exciting project portfolio and the opportunity to work in a leading organisation
* Minimum of 6 years of experience in a data driven organisation
* Knowledge of industry leading data quality management practices
* Knowledge of data management practices, business and technology issues related to management of enterprise information assets and approaches related to data protection
* Demonstrated consulting skills, with change management concepts and strategies, including communication, culture change and performance measurement system design.
* Been strongly involved in at least 3 full cycle data quality management projects
* Knowledge of data architecture and technology solutions.
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Data Analytics Engineer
Quest Search & Selection
Academic Quality Assurance Coordinator
Abu Dhabi University
|Abu Dhabi||16 Jul|