Job description / Role
Our client, a multinational FMCG/Retail company is looking to hire a Demand Planner to join their team based in UAE.
Our client is a Multinational FMCG/Retail firm with 85 offices globally and over 100 years in the industry.
The role of Senior Demand Planner will include, but not limited to the following:
* To generate a time phased forecast by product (sku) in value and volume based on Sales history, trends and Launch/Activity calendar, in line with the agreed Business Forecast - Forecast production - On time and In full.
* To Manage and Plan processes to ensure minimum level of stock is available in the business to achieve agreed Service Levels at least costs, meeting target .
* Regional demand planning and MMW demand consolidation
* Remote collaboration with Merchandising and central demand planning team
* Based on forecast, calculate the needs and control the purchase orders accordingly
* Monitor and analyze regional stock levels
* To create on a monthly basis, a rolling 12 month forecast plan Build up future stock levels to
* Identify master data discrepancies and anticipate any corrective action
* Communicate timely to Sales and Marketing teams any important deviation Vs initial forecast (change of availability, risk of stock out)
* Drive the stock committee with Sales, Marketing and Finance teams
* Driving S&OP Process
* Provide final business agreed forecast to Supply Planners as basis for forward Purchase Order placement
* Drive demand for in-market and MMW
* AGI reporting (Forecast accuracy, SKU performance, demand validation, S&OP)
* Market Ownership; customer services activities, order booking.
* Preparing budgets and quarterly forecasts
* Monthly forecasting process and update of the group supply chain portal
* AED 19,000 - AED 21,000 + Benefits
For the role of Senior Demand Planner the ideal candidate must have the following:
* Minimum 5 to 7 years of relevant experience in demand planning and forecasting
* Must have experiencing in either FMCG OR Retail industries.
* Advanced level of Excel is mandatory
* Education in Supply Chain or Logistics Management
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.
Senior Supply Chain & Procurement Management Analyst / Controller
Manager - Supply Chain (Procurement)
NSI & Bluefin Talent
Assistant Logistics Officer
Naran General Trading
Cargo Line Shipping Services LLC