Job description / Role
- Monitor Compliance to Regulatory requirements (UAE)
- Ensure full compliance pertaining to COMPANY UAE, FM COMPANY and Kuwait Operations in line with local rules/ regulations is fully met.
- Assessment of the regulatory requirements, identifying the objective and instructions, arranging data for submission, ensuring that periodical reporting are submitted within timelines.
- Proactively ensuring that compliance requirements are explained to the various Stakeholders, and getting confirmations through checklists whether such requirements are being met and doing test checks on the actual controls and compliance measures and reporting to the Management committee on the compliance adherence.
- Providing Training and Instructions to team members on regulatory updates
- Generate compliance tracker and share with stake holders
Risk & Internal Control
- Periodic audit and monitoring is primarily required to evaluate the Internal processes
- Ensuring that the documentation obtained/maintained are as mandated by regulatory authorities and the processes followed are as per the instructions laid down by the company.
- Identifying risk areas allows to be proactive on identifying issues.
- Attending queries on HAAD rules/regulations,
- Handling complaints from regulators, Broker, TPAs and clients.
- Other activities include advising team on HAAD product enrollments and related queries
Academic / Professional qualifications
- CA Compulsory, Company secretary (CS), ACAMS certification preferably having LLB degree
- 6 to 10 years of experience in Insurance /Banking or Financial Sector dealing with Compliance, KYC, AML CDD etc
- Regulatory Exposure
Knowledge / Skills Required
- Attention to details
- Business orientation
- Interpersonal skills
- Written communication skills
- Solution orientation
- Interdisciplinary knowledge
- Interpersonal skills
(Note: Due to the number of applications received, we will only interview those shortlisted candidates for the role.)
About the Company
Innovations Group was established in 1994 under the name of Innovation Commercial Brokers. The company was formed as a sole proprietorship company spearheaded by its Managing Director, Ashish Nanda.
The company was set up with an objective to provide Relationship Management work within the Promotion, Distribution and Services business. The other line of business which the company was pursuing along with Promotions, Distribution and Services was Commercial Broking for clients for various financial products such as IPO, Investments and Placement of Funds. The idea was to acquire customers and mature the business by converting them for its different product lines by selling and cross-selling. By identifying the customer needs and trying to provide services in those areas where there was an identified need propelled the company to new heights and growth.
The process of acquiring clients was initially from local market and expanded to global markets through mail, telephone, and generation of leads.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Regional Finance Controller