Job description / Role
Leading International Architecture firm in Dubai seek a Senior Design Architect to join their team ASAP. This individual will be provide the Head of Design and Lead Design Architect with imaginative, innovative, well presented and functional concepts, based on the project brief delivered by the above. Assist Lead Visualiser in producing high quality renderings, animations and massing studies. Working closely with Lead Visualiser and Head of Design on company’s marketing material.
• Concept and Schematic
• A full project programme to be set up with the Lead Visualiser and Lead Design Architect.
• Work with the concept department to realise deliverables on time and within budget.
• Presentation of concept in InDesign format. Deliverables should include A3 format hardcopies also. To be reviewed by Lead Visualiser.
• Coordination of Designers to produce stage deliverables.
• Schematic design development with design team.
• Local authority compliance.
• Assisting Lead Design Architect and Head of Design throughout the whole design phase by producing massing models, diagrams and renderings.
• Ensure that the current 3D models are always up to date with the latest plans and that they are addressing the latest design changes.
• Adhere to company’s standards for efficient and high quality output.
• Following the systems and procedures set by Lead Visualiser in order to make the Visualization Department more efficient and the project changes easier to follow up.
• Constantly working on improving own professional skills.
• Ensure timekeeping, punctuality, professionalism and appearance on a daily basis.
• Must be able to work to a programme.
• Working with Lead Visualiser on introducing new 3D technologies and software and constantly improving presentation methods.
• Be capable of working with overseas rendering partners, provide clear instruction and manage the process of the final input, should circumstances require it.
• Continue to develop computer design skills to ensure that those skills aligned with software as updates are released.
• Be capable of generating renders which support the design.
• Be capable of moving a computer model between different design software formats.
• Be capable of presenting design ideas and also be able to demonstrate why particular design approaches have been employed.
• To be able to quickly, and compressively, test variants of ideas within the constructed computer model, to ensure that the best design outcome, has been achieved.
• Work collaboratively with other team members (as required) to meet work deadlines.
• Minimum 5 years post Graduation of a Bachelor of Architecture, working for internationally reputed/design orientated practices and registered with a Board of Architects or Approved Architectural Design Organization.
• Strong proficiency in software including packages such as, Sketch Up, Revit, AutoCAD and supporting Rendering or Image Enhancement Packages.
• Must speak fluent English and excellent communication and presentation skills to confidently present ideas.
• Self-motivated and flexible. Team orientated and hardworking ethic
• Report writing,
About the Company
Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect. to: Consisting only of Director level personnel, each with over 12 years' experience of working within the Gulf Region, we aim to alleviate all the issues and frustrations traditionally associated with using a Resourcing or external HR service. Each client and candidate is handpicked and dealt with by a Director personally thus ensuring that all parties get the level of service they expect.