Job description / Role
My client a leading mixed disciplinary has an urgent requirement for a Lead Architect for it's Dubai practice.
Suitable candidates should apply who fulfil the following criteria.
- Minimum of a Degree in Architecture and registered with a relevant professional body preferably RIBA.
- Minimum of 12 years experience on in a large Architectural practice, with at least 3 years in a similar role in the GCC.
- Advanced level of proficiency in REVIT and have delivered major project in BIM
- Strong analytical thinker with a creative flair.
- Strong communication skills in English with good formal presentation skills.
- Excellent client relation skills to ensure repeat business.
- Experience in the full process from conception to handover of completed project to the end user.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
|Abu Dhabi||10 Jun|
Senior Architect - Global Practice
Senior Concept Design Architect
Senior Project Architect