Job description / Role
We are representing an International Design Firm currently involved on a number of exciting developments globally particularly projects related to Mixed-Use, Hospitality and Residential.
As part of their continued development, they are looking to add to their design team offering opportunities to further your experience and have the opportunity to work on fantastic projects.
Their most pressing requirement is for a Senior Design Architect in Dubai.
The role is open to candidates globally but must have an excellent portfolio showcasing well-presented and innovative projects.
Key Activities (But not limited to):
• Working with the concept department to achieve deliverables on time and within budget
• Assisting Lead Architects and Design Director throughout the full design process
• Local authority and code compliance.
• Meeting the brief from an operational and functional perspective
• Review of all drawing packages prior to issue
• Coordinate design team meetings
• Minimum 7 years of experience
• Must have a Bachelor’s qualification in Architecture
• Must be able to demonstrate a strong portfolio of projects
• Good communication skills
• Strong technical and computing skills
• Proficiency in REVIT
If you are interested in working for an established global organisation with a clear plan for progression, please click the APPLY button and I will be in touch.
Due to the volume of applicants, those successful and meet the criteria will be contacted.
About the Company
Sinopack was created with one vision: to become the market leading recruiter for the Gulf construction market. Over the years, Sinopack has developed and nurtured relationships with the worlds leading Contractors, Developers, Project Management Consultancies and Architecture and Design practices. This has resulted in immediate, unrivalled access to the markets key decision-makers - giving exceptional candidates a distinct advantage.
With over 10 years experience exclusively recruiting internationally, Sinopack not only has an in-depth understanding of the global construction market but also a wealth of market knowledge that allows us to provide excellent service to our clients and candidates.
Senior Design Architect
Daniel & Philip's Leaf - DPL Group
|Ras Al Khaimah||30 May|