Job description / Role
We are seeking for BIM Manager / Coordinator to work closely with senior members of design teams, including the senior designer, technical designer, and the project manager to ensure project delivery utilizing BIM. The role will help with developing the project BMP (BIM Management Plan), identifying goals and objectives for the utilization of BIM, and monitoring the progress of BIM from the project initiation to final delivery.
• Collaborates with Project Digital Coordinators in developing a BMP (BIM Management Plan) for each project
• Collaborates with Project Digital Coordinators in setting up each project in BIM
• Coordinates BIM software training for staff and monitors staff BIM experience levels
• Coordinates technologies, standards, and guidelines with fellow BIM Specialists in other offices
• Monitors the models for quality and content throughout the project delivery process and at specific project milestones
• Evaluation and development of BIM processes, policies, protocols, and workflows
• Identifies and evaluates productivity gains to be made utilizing third-party software
• Primary contact for BIM related technical support
• Monitors team compliance with BIM standards and guidelines
• Document and communicate best practices and workflows
• Support interoperability between multiple software applications
• Organizes and leads weekly Project Digital Coordinator meeting
• Participates in Digital Design Leadership conferences.
AED 8,000 to 14,000 per month inclusive of fixed allowances.
• Architectural degree
• 5 or more years of experience in architectural design development, construction documentation, and detailing on a wide variety of project types
• General knowledge of integrated architectural and engineering practice
• Leadership and communication skills; strong organizational skills and detail orientation
• 5 or more years of experience with Revit
• Some experience with Dynamo and Navisworks
• Interoperability experience, such as between Revit and Rhino
• Previous UAE experience will be highly advantageous.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: From AED8,000.00-14,000.00 per month
About the Company
Golden Square Engineering Consultants (GS) has progressively evolved as a recognized international consulting firm, providing services in planning, architecture, engineering, construction management and supervision.
GS incorporate the technology while preserving our culture; GS Established in 2001 in Al Ain. GS has grown over the years organically. Today the firm has offices in Dubai, Sharjah, AlAin, AbuDhabi, Baghdad and Morocco.
GS offers comprehensive professional services to meet the challenges of the 21st Century. We have worked for Owners, Contractors, Consultants and Lenders on the full range of design-bid-build, design-build, as designers, analysts, check engineers, peer reviewers and third party experts. We work together through all project stages to develop feasible and sustainable design solutions for our clients in both the public and private sectors.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies
Architect (Mid - Senior)