Job description / Role
Client, a consultancy in Abu Dhabi has an urgent requirement for a Project Manager - Infrastructure to lead and manage the design and supervision of its projects.
- Hold a minimum of a Bachelor Degree in Civil Engineering.
- Have 10+ years of relevant experience in similar roles in a consultancy.
- Strong design experience is essential as will be expected to review competed designs.
- Have at least 3 - 5 years experience in the UAE, with a some experience in Abu Dhabi.
- Experience in resource management, technical input and managing client relationships.
- Excellent budgetary and time management skills to ensure successful outcome of projects.
- Deep understanding of the permitting activities with local authorities and municipalities.
- Have a flair for business development to ensure a new pipeline of business.
About the Company
Blake Anderson is a boutique consultancy based in the UK, with a satellite office in Dubai. Specialising in Technical and Construction Recruitment, Blake Anderson provides a superior service to clients and candidates within the construction and technical sectors.
We concentrate on placing professionals throughout the world, focusing mainly on the Middle East and Asia, drawing on both the global and local markets for highly qualified professionals. In order to attract the best talent, we invest in various high-end advertising mediums.
With a database of 1,000's of candidates, our experienced consultants have a wealth of recruitment knowledge and have a consultative approach at all times, ensuring a second to none service.
Get personalised updates on latest vacancies