Job description / Role
Job Title: Senior Designer Architect
We are looking for a creative, talented Senior Designer Architect with an entrepreneurial spirit and leadership skills.
• Originates and develops creative design concepts and design documents in all phases.
• Develop conceptual, schematic and design development framework for building systems, cores, site plan, etc.,
• Supports the resolution of design solutions during the construction documents and construction administration phases.
• Developing programming, consulting, strategic planning, conceptual designs, space planning, presentations, design development, and production.
• Overseeing finished plans, specifications, and material approval
• Maintaining conformance with building standards, established architectural practices, and applicable building codes
• Prepares technical reports, progress reports, special studies and cost estimates for the projects.
• 12+ years of experience in architectural and design experience, with a strong background designing multiple building typologies of varying scale
• Accredited Bachelors or Masters in Architecture
• Comprehensive knowledge of building codes and systems
• AutoCad Proficiency, REVIT, 3D modeling programs and Concept
• Proficiency in all design phases (SD, DD, CD) and design and construction document coordination
• Knowledge of Building Information Modeling (BIM) and Project Delivery methods.
• Experience creating and developing overall design concepts and formulating design presentation strategies with an understanding of trends in architectural design
About the Company
italent has been around since 2012, when we saw that businesses needed better talent solutions for their employment requirements. By focusing our efforts on quality products and services that are simple-to-use and innovative, our team brings you the best results without any unexpected additional costs and unnecessary complications. Simply put, we love helping businesses find and keep the right people.