Job description / Role
The Big Data Analytics Center (BiDAC) is established to conduct quality big data research, training, consultation and to provide unified big data platform services within the UAE and internationally.
- The main objective of BiDAC is to conduct leading-edge research and services within the emerging domain of big data analytics and disseminate technical know-how that can be applied to improve the performance of public and private enterprises.
- BiDAC is currently in need of an experienced programmer/developer.
- The ideal candidate is expected to have intensive experience in writing efficient programs and support software solutions related to the big data analytics research and development in the center.
- The candidate is expected to decompose highly complex problems into manageable requirements and then develop and implement sensible, reliable and efficient solutions within a dynamic and rapid code development environment without sacrificing quality.
- He/ She must be able to make machine learning models published and available for users via dynamic graphical websites and interfaces.
- BSc. in Computer Science, Software Engineering or a closely related field from a recognized university.
- Proven experience in developing successful dynamic websites, tools, and software.
- Programming experience particularly in Python and R
- Familior with Machine learning models deployment
- Ability to create SSIS packages for data integration.
- Ability to design and develop user-friendly connected iOS apps using xCode and widgets using Dash Code which can be integrated with web services.
- Experience in Windows and Web Development experience in a Microsoft environment including but not limited to .NET 4.0/C#/Visual Studio, ASP.NET/MVC, HTML, Scripting and CSS.
About the Company
Founded in 1976 by the late Sheikh Zayed Bin Sultan Al Nahyan, UAEU is a comprehensive, research-intensive university enrolling about 14,000 Emirati and international students. As the UAE’s flagship university, UAEU offers a full range of accredited, high-quality graduate and undergraduate programs through nine Colleges: Business and Economics; Education; Engineering; Food and Agriculture; Humanities and Social Sciences; IT; Law; Medicine and Health Sciences; and Science. With a distinguished international faculty, state-of-the art new campus, and full range of student support services, UAEU offers a living-learning environment that is unmatched in the UAE.
As a research-intensive university of international stature, UAEU works with its partners in industry to provide research solutions to challenges faced by the nation, the region, and the world. The University has established research centers of strategic importance to the country and the region which are advancing knowledge in critical areas ranging from water resources to cancer treatments. UAEU is currently ranked the number one research university in the GCC, number two in the Arab World, and #370 globally.
UAEU’s academic programs have been developed in partnership with employers, so our graduates are in high demand. UAEU alumni hold key positions in industry, commerce, and government throughout the region. Our continuing investments in facilities, services, and staff ensure that UAEU will continue to serve as a model of innovation and excellence.
Senior Software Developer
SFM Corporate Services
Senior Dotnet Developer
BAC Middle East
Dot net Developer
Software Developer - Application and Web