Job description / Role
Operating in the UAE for over 50 years, CBD manages the financial requirements of some of the largest corporates and businesses operating in the country, driving the UAE economy. Over the years, CBD has transformed into a progressive and modern banking institution winning multiple awards for its digital initiatives, credit cards, bank accounts, mobile app features and services.
CBD has been recognized as the number one bank in the UAE on the Forbes list of The World's Best Banks 2022.
As we continue to build upon our successes, we are looking for ambitious individuals who are passionate about the banking and finance industry and the markets in which CBD operates. Just as important to us is your ability to demonstrate a talent for dealing with people - your colleagues and our customers - and delivering service that really goes the extra mile.
A Senior Mulesoft Developer is responsible for designing, building, and maintaining complex integration solutions using the Mulesoft platform. You shoud have strong experience with Mulesoft, Java programming, and integration concepts. Knowledge of REST APIs, JSON, XML, and cloud platforms like AWS and Azure is also necessary. Additionally, experience with DevOps methodologies and strong problem-solving skills are a plus
- Collaborating with other teams and stakeholders to understand their integration needs.
- Possess Mulesoft technical certifications and fully ramp-up on technology and implementation methodologies knowledge
- Prior experience in designing, developing, securing, and managing APIs via API Gateways and Proxies.
- Continue to lead technical teams through multi-phased delivery projects and provide hands-on delivery guidance to influence standards for development, governance, and operational life cycle.
- Working knowledge of on-premise/cloud-based infrastructures, SDLC pipelines, and deployments/configuration
- Strong knowledge of Best Practices in Mulesoft development and Analysis of Middleware issues and troubleshooting.
- Administering, supporting and testing the SIT/UAT execution on middleware environments.
- Advocate for high-quality development patterns, code quality, and testing tools throughout the organization
- Support application development team through the life cycle of their application for Middleware related aspects.
- Managing internal projects and reporting to the management structure.
- Participate in the transfer of the system to the state of production and review the results and make the required modifications for the purpose of extradition to the beneficiaries or the technical divisions concerned
- Prepare technical manuals for users and operators of the applications
- Continuously develop own expertise, optimizing on-the-job and formal training opportunities
- University graduate in Computer Science
- Professional qualifications in software development
- Understanding of Banking products, services and processes
- Knowledge on Mulesoft Anypoint Platform/Studio and Mule 3.8 Version
- In-depth Middleware/Application knowledge
- 8-10years years of experience leading integration teams and architecting solutions
- Should have experience with various Mulesoft connectors for e.g., SAP, Salesforce, File, Database, Active MQ, IBM MQ etc.
- Experience in DevOps, Middleware development, Mulesoft, Docker Containers, Kubernetes, API development and tools, Postman, Azure DevOps etc.
- Understanding of Banking domain, products, services and processes
- Experience of Mulesoft migration from Version 3.8 to 4.x.
- Experience in utilizing Mule ESB Anypoint Platform, including RTF, Exchange, Connectors, API Manager, Design Center and API Management to identify, analyze and create interfaces and integration flows.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in API Testing Tools and Deployment Platform offered by Mulesoft.
In-depth Middleware/Application knowledge Experience in:
- Dataweave Transformations
- Experience in Core Java, Messaging (JMS), Web API: SOAP, REST and authentication methods such as OAuth and BasicAuth.
- Deep knowledge of with microservices architecture and API Strategy development
- Understanding of and ability to invoke web services - REST (with RAML or JSON / XML SOAP with WSDL)
About the Company
In 1969, when we at Commercial Bank of Dubai started out little did we know that sheer grit and determination would get us where we are today. An Emiri Decree issued by His Highness the Late Sheikh Rashid Bin Saeed Al Maktoum, the founder of modern Dubai, laid the cornerstone of Commercial Bank of Dubai. We started out as a joint venture of Commerzbank, Chase Manhattan Bank and Commercial Bank of Kuwait. A minority stake was held by a few UAE businessmen.
By 1982, little more than a decade later, we evolved into a National Public Shareholding company. A feat complimented by an exponential increase in the capital base and mammoth restructuring of our operations. The feather in the cap came when the Government of Dubai became a key shareholder.
Over the decades, we have transformed ourselves into a progressive and modern banking institution. We are supported by a sturdy financial base and reigned by a strong and stable management. The proof of which lies with our customers who have stood by us over the years.