Job description / Role
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Understand and adhere to the company financial and procurement policies and procedures.
- Assisting with preparing the IT financial budget.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Overall experience of 5-8 years of Frontend developer with 2-3 years experience working with ReactJS.
- Agile development methodology exposure
- ReactJS certification would be a definite advantage.
- Experience working on accessibility is a plus
- Should have basic understanding on MV*/MVC framework
- Understanding of React, including effective JSX, Virtual DOM, Stateless & Stateful Components
- Should know the React component lifecycle, including optimizations
- Good to have understanding of Functional Components (preferably with Hooks)
- Good understanding of state management via at least one of Redux, Context API or MobX
- Should know to compose reusable components and Forms in React
- Component compositions (Higher order components)
- Should be able to write test cases (preferably using Jest with React Testing Library or Enzyme)
- Understanding of Server-Side Rendering (SSR)
- Basic understanding of Static Site Generation (SSG)
- Basic understanding of Node.js and NPM scripts
About the Company
Ignite is a specialist Construction and Property Recruitment Consultancy. We are experts in the Middle East and Asia markets which we service from our offices in the UAE and UK.
Our consultants operate in a niche market making them experts in their sector. This allows us to offer our clients and candidates expert market knowledge whilst building long term relationships.
We pride ourselves on recruiting Construction and Property staff of all levels and disciplines. We offer the same high quality service whether you are recruiting or seeking work from Engineer through to Company Director level.