Job description / Role
- Translating designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Building reusable components and front-end libraries for future use
- Optimizing components for maximum performance across a vast array of web capable devices and browsers
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and quality product is important.
- Understand and adhere to the company financial and procurement policies and procedures.
- Assisting with preparing the IT financial budget.
- Bachelors degree in Computer Science
- Overall experience of 5-8 years of Frontend developer with 2-3 years experience working with ReactJS.
- Agile development methodology exposure
- ReactJS certification would be a definite advantage.
- Experience working on accessibility is a plus
- Should have basic understanding on MV*/MVC framework
- Understanding of React, including effective JSX, Virtual DOM, Stateless & Stateful Components
- Should know the React component lifecycle, including optimizations
- Good to have understanding of Functional Components (preferably with Hooks)
- Good understanding of state management via at least one of Redux, Context API or MobX
- Should know to compose reusable components and Forms in React
- Component compositions (Higher order components)
- Should be able to write test cases (preferably using Jest with React Testing Library or Enzyme)
- Understanding of Server-Side Rendering (SSR)
- Basic understanding of Static Site Generation (SSG)
- Basic understanding of Node.js and NPM scripts
About the Company
Ignite Search & Selection is a leading Recruitment Agency in the Middle East. Ignite's team of specialist recruiters now works across a range of sectors including Legal, Digital/Technology, Retail/FMCG, Construction and Engineering.
We pride ourselves on given both clients and candidates expert market knowledge in our chosen sectors. We value getting a detailed understanding of our clients and candidates expectations to find the perfect fit for all parties.