Job description / Role
• The Senior Development Manager will manage real estate development projects.
• Oversee all aspects of building, design, permitting and construction.
• Work with the Director Development to implement strategic priorities for the company projects in terms of commercial management, project management, finance management as well as managing necessary stakeholders.
• Coordinate and work with all design consultants, PMC’s, contractors, stakeholders, financial contributors, authorities, etc as required by the project.
• Develop schedules and budgets for assigned projects.
• Identify and evaluate alternative solutions to best meet program goals.
• Monitor progress, provide financial control and ensures quality of project.
• Management of employees as assigned, including training, productivity and performance.
• Anticipate critical issues, risks and potential problems.
• Establish and strengthen relationships with government authority establishments to provide easy paths to project approvals.
• Being involved and assisting in the sales/launch and marketing aspects of the project.
• Degree in Engineering, Architectural and/or Urban DesignP
• Minimum 10 years’ experience in property development sector of complex projects and mixed use developments
• Extensive experience and in depth knowledge of the gulf region with at least 3 years’ experience in the Middle East
• Excellent knowledge of the planning system
• Presentation Skills, Design Management, Project Management
• Should have a good eye to pick out issues in drawings, Presentation skills, Design Management, Scope Management.
About the Company
Engage was formed in 2007 in response to frustrations at the level of service delivery offered by traditional large recruitment agencies working in the construction market. With a belief in providing a truly knowledgeable, precise and quality driven service, Engage strives to offer a recruitment experience to both employers and candidates that is unrivalled in the marketplace.
We provide precision staffing solutions, including contingency and executive search, within the construction and commercial marketplaces. Our enduring relationships with market leading organisations in the region and overseas means we have access to the best candidates and the best vacancies.