Job description / Role
Seeking a hands on, enthusiastic Development Manager who is able to manage and develop complex real estate projects from concept to profitability and success.
Our client is a seeking a Senior Development professional to join their team in Dubai who has a rich portfolio of delivered projects within the leisure, hospitality food and beverage asset classes.
* Development Management of complex real estate projects from inception - completion
* Advise on feasibility and highest best use of potential future developments
* Risk analysis of his/her portfolio of projects
* Management of internal and external consultants and contractors in line with project plan
* Keep informed internal stakeholders on project development
* Develop procurement strategy and selection of third party consultants/contractors
* Competitive salary and medical allowance
* Bachelors degree in the relevant field
* 6 + years real estate development experience with a developer or consultant
* Development of complex projects from pre-concept to handover- hospitality, leisure and food & beverage
* Arabic speaking preferred
About the Company
Michael Page is one of the world’s leading professional recruitment consultancies, specializing in the placement of candidates in permanent, contract, temporary and interim positions with clients around the world.
The Group has operations in the UK, Continental Europe, Asia-Pacific and the Americas. In the Middle East we focus on the areas of:
Finance & Accounting Banking & Financial Services Procurement Property & Construction Engineering & Supply Chain Oil & Gas Technical and Engineering Human Resources Sales Marketing Technology Secretarial Executive Search Legal
The Group operates through 161 offices in 33 countries and employs over 5,000 employees worldwide.