Job description / Role
Senior DevOps Engineer - Saal.ai
Saal.ai is a U.A.E based organization focusing on an AI framework capable of performing cognitive tasks via multimodal sensor inputs .We strive towards Artificial General Intelligence using learning paradigms such as Active Learning, Meta-Learning and Reinforcement Learning. We are committed to developing market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
As a Saal.ai Senior DevOps Engineer you will enable our software development teams to develop quality services, through architecting and building highly-available and resilient container, deployment, and monitoring platforms, you will be helping teams to rapidly prototype, deliver, and run, high-impact and high-value services for SAAL.
- Supporting development teams with application configuration for deployment, monitoring and other automation.
- Architecting and building modern cloud infrastructure to host essential services for customers, ensuring highly available, resilient applications.
- Operational management of Linux servers, delivering a complex web application stack.
- Building and configuring new server platforms and the automated tooling to do so.
- Working with developers to test, debug and troubleshoot issues and problems.
- Testing, debugging and troubleshooting of platform level problems.
- Work with third-party and other internal providers service to support a variety of integrations.
- Working with product teams on a range of tools and services, improving products to meet user needs.
- Participating in sprint planning to work with developers and project teams to ensure projects are deployable and monitorable from the outside.
- As part of the team you may be expected to participate some of the 2nd line in-house support and Out-of- Hours support rotas.
- Proactively advice on best practices.
- Assist in budgeting process.
- Experience configuring and managing Linux servers for serving a dynamic website.
- Experience debugging a complex multi-server/microservice architecture.
- Scripting or basic programming skills in Python/Ruby etc.
- Familiarity with network protocols - TCP/IP, HTTP, SSL, etc.
- Deploying and configuring machines in a cloud environment.
- Understanding continuous integration and delivery.
- Comfortable with configuration management tools: at least one of Salt/Ansible/Chef/Puppet.
- Experience working in an agile environment.
- Knowledge of the use of version control systems such as git or subversion.
- B.S in Computer Science
- Understanding of techniques for management of encryption keys and certificates.
- Installation and management of open source monitoring tools.
- Experience with open source solutions and community.
- Understanding and experience of implementing 12 Factor apps.
About the Company
Algorythma is a first-rate end-to-end technology service company, Algorythma creates impactful products backed with experience from leading corporations and institutions across the globe.
Our team is passionate, highly skilled and specialized when it comes to creating technologies that deliver turnkey solutions and lead corporations through elevating change on a large scale. It's worth mentioning that, the team is driven by the desire to build exceptional products. We are committed to building market leaders in industries we operate, and we continue to evolve our technology and business models to deliver value to our eco-system.
At Algorythma, technology is at the heart of all that we do. From identifying issues that impact lives, to supporting experts in creating solutions, we focus on building products and teams that transform industries and the boundaries of business with technology.